“Easy Living!”
Review of La Yedra

La Yedra
Reserve with
La Yedra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Carmona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Malaga, Spain
“Easy Living!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The sky was a clear, azure blue and the sun was glorious on our faces. The tapa was delicious and the sherry, ice cold. The whole lunchtime experience was enhanced by the tinkling of the soothing water feature and the soft, violin music playing in the background. A gentle and delightful lunchtime experience. And this was just February. However, the waitress was a bit surly-must have been her off day!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank But2n

• Korean first
  • Polish first
St. Albert, AB.
“La Yedra = The Ivy (League) wonderful”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

While staying at the Parador in Carmona, we wanted to try a local restaurant and went here based on TripAdvisor recommendations. We we not disappointed! A wonderful dining room done in whites and light colors...very cheerful. Only about 10 tables so quite cozy, but they also have a courtyard for warmer weather. I had tempura vegetables & shrimp - unexpected for such a restaurant but quite good albeit a bit greasy. My wife had the caesar salad which was unlike the typical one but so good she raved about it. For mains I had the veal steak and my wife had the pork medallions in a honey mustard glaze. Both dishes were delicious and flavorful. The bottle of Cune Rioja red wine topped it all off well. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank GWMac
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Great find”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Lovely little safe harbour in a tricky town to find a Good place to eat. Last time we visited Carmona, we struggled, as our time clocks were still in the UK. Have to get used to eating at strange times for us. We hada gorgeous lunch around 3pm all for around £55 inc wine and three courses. We sat in the courtyard area which was great. Locals were obviously fans of the place and it was still busy when we walked by about 6pm. Would definitely visit again.

Visited October 2012
Baltimore
“Spectacular meal on a fine October evening”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

My cycling group of nine was hoping for a convenient easy meal. We walked to La Yedra and were bowled over. Every dish evoked "wow"s. The croquetas were subtle and perfectly prepared. Duck confit, turbot, cod, and various rice plates all brought superlatives from the group. Muy bien, to say the least.

1 Thank Mike28a
Rossendale, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic food”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Parador which is just around the corner from this stunning little restaurant. We ate in a little courtyard, lit by candlelight. So romantic. I had a goats cheese salad to start, one of my favourites. This surpassed any that I have previously had. I had grilled Turbot for main. Again wonderfully cooked. Service was fantastic, wine was fantastic and I think we paid about 70 euros, for three courses and a delicious bottle of wine. If you are in Carmona, give it a try, you would be mad not too.

Visited September 2012