“Creperie”
Review of La Creperie - CLOSED

La Creperie
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: "Just inside the gates of the 'old' city, this new 16-seat creperie has lots of choices of crepes and delicious coffee".
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I live in Carmona so I know several eating establishments and the creperie is one of my favourites. Maria (the owner) is a lovely lady, who can speak English, French and Spanish. She makes you feel at home and welcomed in her restaurant. I highly recommend "el menu" of a salad, savoury crepe, dessert crepe and drink for 9,50, showcasing all that she does well.

The flour used for the crepes is gluten free sourced from Brittany, where Maria trained to make crepes.

I am the fussiest eater- being intolerant to onions- and Maria accommodates dietary needs well by substituting ingredients if needed.

I highly recommend the "Celtibera" crepe with goat's cheese, walnuts and honey or the ham, cheese and bechamel.
For dessert, it's so difficult to choose.

Pay her a visit and enjoy!

2  Thank Shaz2404

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is one place not to miss out on! The food is wonderful and there is such a variety! In addition to that, the owners are very warm and welcoming. You feel like you are eating in the company of friends and family at La Creperie. I would really recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a delicious meal and a friendly chat right in the middle of beautiful, sunny Carmona.

1  Thank margarita l
Reviewed February 5, 2013

A beautiful place to visit and taste the marvelous creps! really great!
The owner is so polite and speaks different languages and the place is very nice. you can sit outside with the sun all is really nice!

I am from Sweden and is difficult for me to find a place like this!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped here for a snack during a day trip here. All that we got were delicious, although my favorite was the dulce de leche. The owners were very nice...the lady says she gets the ingredients directly from France for the crepes! Very nice treat for not too expensive of a price!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My niece and I spent a week near Carmona and had dinner at the tiny la Crêperie 4 times late September. We enjoyed it everytime - the pancakes are excellent and varied, the salads are also very good and it was a welcome change from the otherwise rather heavy local food. The owner, Maria, who spent 2 years in Normandy to learn how to make pancakes, speaks equally well French and English and is very welcoming and smiling. Off season it was relaxed and quiet, but in summer you can also eat outside.

1  Thank SylvieAnnecy