although we were only 25, it felt like we filled the whole hotel, but it could have slept another 40 people. we had two dinner parties in the stunning courtyard, flemonco dancers and singers on the second night, the staff were still smiling and looking after our every wish at 2am - only to be up serving our breakfast at 9am the next morning, still smiling. all rooms were quirky and different from each other, great style. ping pong and a pool to relax in after sight seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Carmona– a remarkably beautiful white village just 30 km East of Seville – stands the Casa de Carmona, a splendid XVIth century renaissance palace with 33 charming bedrooms. At the Casa de Carmona you will enjoy lush courtyards and living rooms, fine art and antiques, a fresh market cuisine, and the help of a knowing and well-mannered service – in sum, the palatial life of an aristocratic family. Since its opening in 1991, the Casa de Carmona has been celebrated by its guests and by the press. The Casa de Carmona is family-lived and run and offers affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa Palacio de Carmona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona Hotel Carmona
- Casa De Carmona
- Casa Palacio De Hotel Carmona