We spent three nights in Casa de Carmona in October. The house is beautiful, the people who run it are exceptional and the place is so picturesque. The room we stayed in was lovely, with a great view across the rooftops of Carmona. We would love to have stayed there for longer. It would be a great place for a party! We are really looking forward to going back some time soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Carmona– a remarkably beautiful white village just 30 km East of Seville – stands the Casa de Carmona, a splendid XVIth century renaissance palace with 33 charming bedrooms. At the Casa de Carmona you will enjoy lush courtyards and living rooms, fine art and antiques, a fresh market cuisine, and the help of a knowing and well-mannered service – in sum, the palatial life of an aristocratic family. Since its opening in 1991, the Casa de Carmona has been celebrated by its guests and by the press. The Casa de Carmona is family-lived and run and offers affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Palacio de Carmona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona Hotel Carmona
- Casa De Carmona
- Casa Palacio De Hotel Carmona