Usual Parador quality and very good service. Rooms are smart, well kept and comfy, with large modern bathroom. Public areas likewise are all clean and in great shape. For food, we only tried a light lunch, once; but that was fine, and prices reasonable. The pool is a decent size and well maintained - relaxing sun-loungers are on the grass area. Good and quick free WIFI.
The hotel is a short taxi ride - up a STEEP hill - from the rail station (remember, you need to avoid Antequera 'Santa Ana' station as that's18km away, in the middle of nowhere!). But then you ARE only 5-10 minutes easy walk into town for good restaurants, bars and the historical sights. Near the bullring, on the main darg, there are plenty good tapas places (recommend the Tapacherra and Galeon) - but continue a further 10 mins in the direction of the Alcazar, and you'll happen across places at least as nice, an not as busy
Great hotel and town for a real relaxing, very Spanish experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera