Like all Paradors, this is a comfortable hotel in the centre of a historical and interesting region of Spain. Unlkie most Paradors, it is new and not developed from a historical building. However, it is smart and comfortable, the facilities excellent, the staff friensly and helpful, and the location is within walking distance not only of the town centre, but of the castle that overlooks the town and its surrounding fertile valley. The layout of the hotel is quirky, to say the least, but that is part of its charm. The views from the dining room are extraordinary, and the surroundings lush and beuatiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera