We have stayed in a number of Paradors over the years and this is the first time we have been disappointed in one. The hotel is aggressively modern and its appearance both externally and internally reminded us of a high quality private hospital.
Despite the hotel having very few guests we were put in a room with no outlook whatever. The room was comfortable enough but again the design was a little odd with the bathroom walls being of translucent glass from floor to ceiling.
At dinner in an almost empty dining room we had to wait 45 minutes before receiving anything to eat and when it did arrive my main course was cold and had to be sent back for reheating. The waiter made no effort to apologise in any way. At breakfast, which was otherwise excellent, the coffee was also likewarm.
The weather during our stay was poor which may not have helped but we decided to reduce our stay from two nights to one and moved on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera