properly large rooms, and decent sized bathroom. whole hotel is spacious and very clean and most of the pictures do it justice.
linen good quality, beds comfy, lots of products provided in bathroom, lots of tv channels if you need them (inc English language).
Pool is large, clean, towels & sunbeds provided, outdoor showers, kids paddling pool too.
Cafe bar serves good 'lunch' food, at reasonable prices for a hotel, but much less than in Antequera itself which is particularly good value to eat / drink in - being not very touristy at all.
Staff very friendly, very helpful, and were happy to let me practice my Spanish without launching into English - I got the impression their English was good enough for most things tho.
Hotel 5-10 mins walk through the park into town - so very easy for getting out and about in Antequera.
I was with a friend at the beginning of a two week holiday and this was a lovely peaceful wind down from work before we got more off the beaten track.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera