We just spent three nights in this hotel and enjoyed it so much. It was our first stay in a Parador and this one really lived up to the reputation. The staff was great, lots of suggestions of places to visit and things to see in the area. The room was wonderful: comfortable beds, big room and big bathroom. Very quiet hotel. The only problem with staying in Antequera is the lack of street or road signs when you drive into town. But that is not the fault of the hotel, just something to be aware of if you try to find this hotel: be patient and have a good GPS in the car. This hotel is within walking distance of the town, which is very interesting. But I would only recommend staying here if you have a car at your disposal. Antequera is a good base for exploring the counreyside between Granada and Seville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera