We spend three nights in Antequera: The first night in this hotel was a nightmare, the other two I slept like a rose. The first night we had the cheapest rooms available, located on the third floor of the hotel. The Lonely Planet described them as rustic, in fact they were worn down, noisy (heard the neighbors having *** all night long), incredibly hot and the mattresses were a joke. Next morning we immediately booked two rooms in the "newer" part of the hostel, which offered very good value for money: spatial, good beds, plus a small fridge.
The hotel has a particular feeling with all its dark hallways, could very well serve as setting for the next "Hostel" movie. The people a the front desk were very helpful however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Colon is divided into two parts, one part more modern and renovated rooms with en-suite bathroom, heating, air conditioning, flat TV, safe, dvd, telephone in the bedroom and elsewhere rooms with shared bath, plus old and with very cheap prices for backpackers and guests who prefer to stay and spend little dormir.Nos found the city center, on the main avenue in the historic and commercial center of Antequera. We have private pay garage near the Inn. Free Pet. Free cot on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hospederia Colon Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia Colon Hotel Antequera
- Antequera Hospederia Colon Hotel