Orizont Hotel(Predeal)
$83
$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Andy Hotel(Predeal)
  • Restaurant
Vila Vitalis(Predeal)
6 Apartments(Predeal)
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewslebanese restaurantlittle bitjacuzzi and saunaliving roomrooms are cleancanopy
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We choose this hotel for one night stay due to it's 5stars, the swimming pool and the Lebanese restaurant. The hotel is a 4* level, even if the swiming pool is very nice. Some rooms are kitsch - imagine a bed with iron canopy in a 15sqm room with blue and white ceiling and blue walls with dark browm wooden pannels. Impossible to look at Tv in the bedroom as it was hidden by the bed canopy and had just 12". Hopfully the one in the living room was bigger!
The chef of the lebanese restaurant was missing... from some time, as per latest reviews. Big choice for the brakfast, but a lot of low quality products.
The appartment had a nice small terrace with a wonderful montain view. The hotel terace bar had chairs covered in transparent plastic (for protection), very unpleasant to sit on.
The staff was very nice.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

눉 Lack of benefits we thought we would have a 5 star hotel. A little story about our stay we can tell you that we stayed at this hotel and of course we came by the way we wanted to eat something at the restaurant Lebanese this hotel but unfortunately more than 70% did not have anything in that menu say Ok let's still eat something of which they have a chicken soup like a belly could not say I was in a hospital My husband was hospitalized for a portion of hummus with meat and pink buds, but the buds were cruel ... Okay the next morning we wake up to breakfast, of course, at 9:30 am I did not have anything to eat all was empty A few leftovers here, of course, taking into account that we paid as much as we were asked we had and some claims we called the hotel manager to have a discussion with this guess what we were told, that he had a lack of staff and that he did not have Whoever was working on this I knew But it is not my fault. Of course with the apologies I was told that tomorrow morning will be all Ok after I paid another money at another restaurant to eat breakfast. The next morning I can say it was a little bit ok But it was still not what we thought it would be for example the juices were hot we asked the ice we were told they did not have etc. Can say it. In the 7 days I'm tired of eating jam with bread and butter because there was nothing else to put on the plate because it did not change them from 8am to 11am on the table. I gave up eating at But the 4th day my husband told me to try again to eat tonight to them We sat at the table and when to order something Lebanese because the restaurant was Lebanese guessed "We are not prepared LiBANEZE" It was a shock We got up and as usual we got into the car and went to eat somewhere else.
I can also say that Bellboyu made the receptionist the same, etc
I can only say that it is horror I do not understand how this hotel can have 5 stars seriously nor 2 would not think so before you book at the great hotel Perfect Comfort Suites Predeal 5 stars

눇 Absolutely nothing !!!

1  Thank Tarcus C
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Terrible food for guests coming from Travel Agency. You are allowed to choose from 3 menus but in fact it is fast food from yesterday.
The spa zone... a joke. Empty jacuzzy, the pool, small with some flies.
The waiter is also at the guest relation and also in the kitchen.... amazing...
So... no, no, no...

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Nica M
Reviewed June 8, 2017

The interior of the hotel is spacious and modern and the view from the room is good.As far as food goes.Well that is another story.There is a very small variety of food for breakfast.No fresh fruit.If you want fresh fruit you need to pay extra.Also no muesli.I bought my own muesli at shop and fruit so the hotel did not charge me extra.There is no buffet in the evening as a standard.No professional chef either.There is a Lebanese so called but they don't serve everything on the menu.Not falafels either even though I asked for one every night.Strange since falaffals are a standard Lebanese dish.Sitting area was very well decorated though and looked attractive.Greeted by a manageres with ripped jeans.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

The place is very clean and nice. We have enjoyed it as a family and the prices are ok. Not the best place however i might come back taking in consideration the prices. The reception was quick on aproving our reservation. We specially loved that the place was very hot in a very cold night. As a family you will enjoy the hotel with this price.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple