“Very nice suit, but the rest........”

Predeal Comfort Suites
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Predeal
Reviewed February 14, 2014

we had a suit for 2 nights. This was indeed very nice. Very clean too and an outstanding view. For a 5 star hotel I expect a much better breakfast buffet. Any place I have been had a better one. In addition was the management and staff very arrogant. They believe that they do you a favor that you stay there. Since we had such bad breakfast we did not take a chance to pay for expensive dinner. Since we know this area very well we found easy very good restaurants for lunch and dinner. All the stress is not worse going there. I rather stay in a small and nice pension before I give them my money again. I can not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rainer S
There are newer reviews for Predeal Comfort Suites

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We booked a Royal Suite for a short ski vacation. The suite was situated at 5th floor. The elevator was not functional for the whole 5 days we stayed there and we were forced to carry oursevs our luggage to the fifth floor! Service at 3 star level at the best, the restaurant very expensive despite the average food and the bad service.The parking lot was not cleared for snow for whole 5 days, insufficient parking places for all customers.
At check out, instead of getting some discount for the nonfunctional elevator, I noticed that they charged some minibar items that I was not consummed. The receptionist lady was very rude and was not even listening to my complaints. I was not refounded for the mistake. Do not go there if you dont want to spoil your holydays!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tatiana0111
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Maybe a 3 * Hotel, Restaurant and Rooms !!!!!! Huge huge huge disappointment, The place is kitsch and the furniture is cheap.The breakfast..... very poor. I've seen 3* better then this one! Avoid it!!!!!!

And the manager was very rude when we started asking where are the 5 * at this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ana-maria-ana777
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Not good, the elevator was not fix for 4 days, every day they promised to fix it in few hours. We have been on 4th floor. No discount for that fact was given. The place is clean but they spray it to much. Sauna and jacuzzi you have to ask 1h before to b operating and it has a bed small

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Emi A
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We were there for 4 days just after the new years eve. The rooms are very big and the accommodation five stars. But, as a negative, the elevator was not working and the pool atmosphere kind of cooler for my tastes. I'll come back.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ciprianb80
Reviewed January 2, 2014

for us everything was perfect. i will come back with pleasure.
the staff are very friendly, and the room are wonderfull.
the food is greate and also the spa area . we had a greate holliday and and good relaxing massages.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Corina G
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Excellent hotel situated in an area so serene, the view is breathtaking too. The staff are warm welcoming and friendly. I loved the room. They had a special touch to it. Each floor had its own theme. To top it all the heart melting absolutely delicious food. A must comeback again definitely. Great for honeymooners.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mag K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Predeal
Orizont Hotel
Ioana Hotel
Ioana Hotel
#1 of 28 in Sinaia
Hotel Transylvania

Been to Predeal Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!