Orizont Hotel(Predeal)
$78
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$46
$36
  • Restaurant
$52
$47
All reviewslebanese restaurantlittle bitjacuzzi and saunaliving roomrooms are cleancanopy
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We were there for 4 days just after the new years eve. The rooms are very big and the accommodation five stars. But, as a negative, the elevator was not working and the pool atmosphere kind of cooler for my tastes. I'll come back.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ciprianb80
Reviewed January 2, 2014

for us everything was perfect. i will come back with pleasure.
the staff are very friendly, and the room are wonderfull.
the food is greate and also the spa area . we had a greate holliday and and good relaxing massages.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Corina G
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Excellent hotel situated in an area so serene, the view is breathtaking too. The staff are warm welcoming and friendly. I loved the room. They had a special touch to it. Each floor had its own theme. To top it all the heart melting absolutely delicious food. A must comeback again definitely. Great for honeymooners.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mag K
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Situated in the middle of the road to Trei Brazi, the Hotel is a small one but really nice. The suites are comfortable, nicely decorated, with a touch of care from the management. The lebanese restaurant offers excellent food. The staff is very helpful and kind.
The hotel is not spectacular, it is a small one, but they take good care of the guests. Having visited a lot of hotels (5 stars and 4 stars) I still recommend this hotel as value for money.
P.S. I had also an excellent massage

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but the big suite on the 4th floor is spectacular
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Keep reading the reviews of this hotel and I can't stop wondering whether these people ever seen a 5 or even a 4 star hotel....we have booked (luckily) 1 night via our travel agent and thanks God it was only one - as we have paid in advance! Just arrived there we had to ask the reception for changing the bed - as the sheet was clearly marked by the love of the previous couple sleeping there! Yes, it was that gross!!!!!!! The poor excuse of the cleaning lady that the sheet was clean only "stained" did not comfort me in anyway as at 5 star category if you have a stained sheet you rather take it home than put it on the bad. The room was otherwise okeish if one likes the very crowded and overloaded arab, 1.000 nights style. The so called SPA was not working, they said at the reception we should let them know in advance so they can start it. We did let them know before we went to dine that we would like to have the sauna ready by the time we come back. They only started it when we return so no way in having a nice warm sauna as it was only warmed up to 40 degrees. And the pool, besides being small it was dirty, so dirty that it could be seen, especially as they have inside pool lights. By the pool it was a lot of empty glasses and cups - from maybe other guests that were laying by the pool that afternoon. Nobody bodered to clean them from there. As for the "very rich breakfast" well might have been if one really appreciates lebanese food from the very early hours! Otherwise, no fresh juice, no fresh fruits, no eggs variety only some fried eggs and omlette, no fresh fish or cheese. The bread was only toast bread and was enough "old" that you could only eat it put it in toaster. My husband and I went there just because the Orizont Hotel was fully booked and they were the only hotel having availability during that weekend. I would definitely not repeat the experience. As for the other ratings I really don;t know what to say; I can only advise them to go to any other 4 star (not 5!!!!) hotel in the Prahova Valley and than we can talk. Big dissapointment and for the dirty sheet thing and the dirty pool.....will definitely not go back there unless they are not changing the hotel concept and client's approach! I have, nevertheless, to be fair and mention that the sleep quality was really good, the beds and materases are fantastic. And also a plus for the size of the bathroom and for the ground warming up system. The lady from reception was also very kind and attentive and immediately send the cleaning lady to remedy the bed sheet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple