All reviews lebanese restaurant little bit jacuzzi and sauna rooms are clean living room canopy
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have enjoyed it a lot, esp the room and the spa services. Great welcome and reception services..and bellboy support.
Restaurant could be better - a lot of food smell, poor live music.
Will return for sure..actually I have a reservation there for Easter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I don't understand how it's possible to show five stars when actually it not deserves more then 3 (with huge indulgency)? It was very noisy (the doors are not properly isolated, so an interested person can hear all discussions / TV from lobbies - I was not), old fashion and not properly maintained (the bath was broken; the doors could not be closed). The parking is not enough for all customers.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TouristRR
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Liked that the hotel is trimmed and well taken care of. Personnel was attentive and polite. Rooms look very well, with wrought iron furniture, tent-bed, lots of storage space. We had great view from both balcony and the bedroom. Bathroom is big and has underfloor heating.
The lovely furniture is not that comfortable, especially the living room sofas. In order to watch the tv (which is an old model) you have to stay on the sofas, but you can not lay you have to seat, so not to comfortable to spend a couple of hours in that position.
Enjoyed the massage, I recommend it. Pool was ok, small but ok.
Breakfast was straight forward, nothing special about it. Can't comment about the the Lebanese restaurant they have, we only had desert one evening and it was very good, with Lebanese flavours.
5 star hotel? Not quite. But it was a good choice for us after all.

Room Tip: If your coming here during winter time, make sure your bedroom is heated enough before going to sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This hotel was a huge dissapointment for my friend and I who wanted to spend a relaxing weekend in the mountains.
The light bulb in the bathroom was not working and it's impossible to dry your hair with their hair drier because it burns your hand. The card that opens the door broke in two pieces when we inserted it and they had us pay for it ( even thou as they said they have had that problem before) so why would i pay for it? It's not like they played with it and break it...it's not our fault that it broke when we inserted it!!)
The restaurant was also very poor. The food is expensive and not tasty. And they never answer if you call from your room to order sonething ( their excuse was the music is too loud...as if that was my problem).
Over all...i've seen 3* hotels waaaay better then this 5* one! Avoid it!! It's a total waste of money!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Sabina-Adelina
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Predeal Comfort Suites is not a 5 stars hotel,because from my point of view has some problems:
- No air conditioning;
- TV is very old and exhausted batteries;
- Minibar poorly;
- Soap dispencer were empty;
- When I consumed a bottle of shampoo was not replaced
- Some towels were drilled;
- Wrought iron chairs on the balcony had no pillows and when we asked for something that I saw in other balconies had, I was told that they have no where to me something;
- Rooms, although spacious, very crowded with too much furniture;
- Breakfast very meager and rusty and broken toaster;
- Elevator had a small technical problem while I was in it, and an employee sat and laughed as he looked at me like I was scared;
- Very small pool (this is a matter of taste)

At least it was clean and staff, with little exception, was kind.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple