All reviewslebanese restaurantlittle bitjacuzzi and saunaliving roomrooms are cleancanopy
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This hotel was a huge dissapointment for my friend and I who wanted to spend a relaxing weekend in the mountains.
The light bulb in the bathroom was not working and it's impossible to dry your hair with their hair drier because it burns your hand. The card that opens the door broke in two pieces when we inserted it and they had us pay for it ( even thou as they said they have had that problem before) so why would i pay for it? It's not like they played with it and break it...it's not our fault that it broke when we inserted it!!)
The restaurant was also very poor. The food is expensive and not tasty. And they never answer if you call from your room to order sonething ( their excuse was the music is too loud...as if that was my problem).
Over all...i've seen 3* hotels waaaay better then this 5* one! Avoid it!! It's a total waste of money!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Sabina-Adelina
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Predeal Comfort Suites is not a 5 stars hotel,because from my point of view has some problems:
- No air conditioning;
- TV is very old and exhausted batteries;
- Minibar poorly;
- Soap dispencer were empty;
- When I consumed a bottle of shampoo was not replaced
- Some towels were drilled;
- Wrought iron chairs on the balcony had no pillows and when we asked for something that I saw in other balconies had, I was told that they have no where to me something;
- Rooms, although spacious, very crowded with too much furniture;
- Breakfast very meager and rusty and broken toaster;
- Elevator had a small technical problem while I was in it, and an employee sat and laughed as he looked at me like I was scared;
- Very small pool (this is a matter of taste)

At least it was clean and staff, with little exception, was kind.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IRINA G
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We went over ther couple of weeks ago, but the hotel is far from 5stars.
The swimming pool was not so clean as I expected. The so called SPA was a piece of sh... The jacuzzi was dirty, and the sauna was not 5star. The breakfast was by far for a hotel at its rate.
The rooms were kitchy with a combination of steel and wood.

Room Tip: A tip for the travelers for a good room: avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank itiberiu
Reviewed May 3, 2012

A perfect combination between the Romanian landscape and grounds and the libanese cuisine.
You shall have a pleasent surprise!

Room Tip: You'll have an extra terace (even if empty) if you obtain the room 214
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2012

It was the kitschiest hotel I have ever stayed. Too much wrought iron everywhere (bed, table, chairs, 2nd table, luggage chair and even chairs in the jacuzzi and swimming pool areas), very bad taste and an odd mixture of oriental, Romanian, Greek, Egyptian elements. Not a 5* breakfast nor service (jacuzzi was dirty).
The only good thing was the bell man who was cleaning the snow from the car and promptly helped with luggage. Overall I will rate this as a 2.5-3 star hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple