“great place to go”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been there several times - all during the day and we sat outside to better enjoy the view. I thought the food was excellent, but it was high priced. the menu was extensive and the service was good. I would go there whenever I am in the area or even close.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food is decent, and the fish dishes are quite tasty and they come in big portions, hence the expensice bill at the end.
Nevertheless, I think it is the only reasonable place to eat in the region.
The location is beautiful, by the Danube river, with outside seating and also indoor tables.
Service is sometimes slow and not very attentive.
Be advised that they don't accept credit cards anymore, but there is an ATM at the entrance.

1  Thank TVprod
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Sorry for this location, was the best on the area and now unfortunately day after day loosing terrain. First of all is not acceptable and not hygienic to bring the food waiter with bandage to the palm. Before the atmosphere was more enjoyable now waiters have dispute with loud voice between them, or talking too much between them and not give enough attention to the customers, or look absent and sad. Man's toilet wasn't clean how we know before. Now not accept to pay with card. The most important reason for my upset are directly connected with the fill of hear founded on the soup. Hope the management to read my review and to give me chance to give back the stars. Thanks.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

good service, but average food on expensive prices. rich menu. i didn't enjoy the view due to a night visit. i will come back. not only for the view. i want to try something else. just to have a full picture on this matter. it's a 3/5 for now.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

1. I will never come back here ever again!

2. The food is ok but it isn't what the meniu promises; the bread is freshly made.

3. Terribly expensive!

4. The worst service ever! We told them we were in a rush, but nobody brought us the desert for more than 35 minutes after eating everything. They didn't seem to care at all so the desert never arrived and we left paying without a tip. They were so rude!

5. They made us feel like we were in the wrong place.

6. The view is not bad at all but I wouldn't care for the view if I had this kind of service even if I was asking only for a coffee... Horrible... Brrrrr!!!