All reviews swimming pool five star hotel modern hotel little bit great hotel small town business trip my opinion beautiful park great facilities room service spacious bathroom underground parking quality of food wall paper the main square view of the river
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is near to old Square, near a beauty park,
This hotel is super for quality of room, quality of food, a ggod staff!
A thank you for waitress Andrea, she was kind and sweet.
Good job and I hope to see again
!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
GM-Hotel-Metropolis, Front Office Manager at Hotel Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your most recent stay at Metropolis Hotel.

I am very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our services, especially the service provided by Andreea .

It was great having you as our guest and we are looking forward to welcome you back whenever your travels will bring you to Bistrita.

On behalf of our entire team here at Metropolis Hotel, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Due to delayed flights and a long drive from the airport, we arrived at 10pm only to find zero eating options. We had ordered a Suite - it felt like it hadn't been cleaned when the last guest checked out years ago - although the Hotel was still relatively new. Breakfast was a disaster with hot food buffet all cold - a new twist. When I brought it to the attention of the Waiter, he looked at me as if I were mad:) swimming pool was good however.
Reception staff were insufficiently trained and lacked even local knowledge.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Vincent Cleary,

Allow me to thank you for choosing Metropolis Hotel for your most recent visit to Bistrita and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am concerned and truly sorry to read about the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. At 10 pm the restaurant should have been open as the last order in the kitchen can be made at 11 pm. Your feedback about the restaurant and breakfast has been shared with the Food and Drinks Manager to take immediate action as this does not represent in any meaning the quality service we strive to deliver.
I would also be very glad if you could give me more details about the cleaning issues and the reception staff on my e-mail: dorin.tarca@hotelmetropolis.ro.

I strongly hope that we will have the privilege of proving the quality of our services on your next stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Large and clean rooms, but not enough to claim you have 5*.
Very poor services, especialy in the restaurant. Lack of proffessionalism for the staff and prices extremely high!
I could recommend to choose another hotel when you are in Bistrita.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Sorin B
GM-Hotel-Metropolis, Front Office Manager at Hotel Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

Let me first take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Metropolis Hotel for your trip to Bistrita and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.
It is with great regret that I hear about your dissatisfaction and I sincerely apologize. We would truly appreciate you to get in touch with us to get to the bottom of your bad experience. I am very interested to learn more about what happened and I would appreciate if you could contact me directly to go further with the discussion: dorin.tarca@hotelmetropolis.ro
We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to provide you next time with the quality of service that you rightfully expect from us.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

It was my second visit in last 2 years for one night during my trip to Budapest. I can say that it is still good, but in the same time it is seen that the owners should start with maintaining investments... (I will not go trough details - my first impression from first visit was higher). I did not understand the reason to increase the price per night- because the quality was not improved.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
GM-Hotel-Metropolis, Front Office Manager at Hotel Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review, as for us, our guest appreciation is the best reward and your feedback our main guideline.

We are glad that you find our hotel convenient and comfortable during your stay. Regarding the maintaining investments we are working on a plan because, as you said, after seven years of operations there are aspects that need improvement.

We look forward to welcome you back here at Hotel Metropolis in Bistrita.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Great location near a nice and well maintained park in Bistrita. You can actually walk to the main square where there is a beautiful evangelical church and a wide pedestrian area.

The hotel is modern, with a huge lobby and quite a few large events rooms on the ground floor. Rooms are nicely decorated, maybe they would require some more careful maintenance - wall paper was detached in some places, marble in the bathroom not well maintained, a few bulbs not working. As a matter of fact, the marble in the lobby would need some maintenance as well.

Breakfast was decent, with a good selection of hot and cold dishes.

Services were not bad, but I had the impression that there are not too many staff around. However, there were not too many guests either.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo