“A wow in Nazare”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Days off Wednesday Thursday at lunch time
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Excellent dishes, artistically designed and excellent service.
The 1st time, I've just entered a nice restaurant after a very long drive without special expectations. And then came the plate with salmon fish wrapped in Kadaif, placed on green puree with shrimps and cabbage. The 1st thing I did was taking a picture.
On the 2nd day, I came in with great expectations, and again I was not disappointed.
I wish I had this restaurant in my home city, Tel Aviv, which is a gastronomy city.
If you are in Nazare, don't miss Tosca.

Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

Last Saturday we enjoyed a lovely dinner in the company of friends. The staff were very welcoming and friendly.
The food is of top quality and gourmet style dinning. The main portions are filling.

Lovely experience, booking recommend

Reviewed February 27, 2015 via mobile

Really delicious restaurant with great service.we had gone to some simpler places during our Portugal trip and finally wanted some a gourmet-type dinner and this place was exactly what we were looking for. Try the goat cheese balls with the pumpkin jam. Try everything. You can't go wrong with any dish. Excellent service.

Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

Excellent. The best restaurant in Nazare.

We tried a very number of dishes, all great good kitchen, waitress and very cosy environment.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

Really nice, small cosy bar/restaurant. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was very good and the wine excellent. Family friendly as well. The only criticism was the mains being served on cold plates not good for rare steaks as they go cold very quickly! Definitely worth a visit though.