“Excelent experience”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I never write reviews but I must for this restaurant! Definitely a place where the warmth of the owners and staff combined with the excellence of the food and the prices are an extraordinary experience to be repeated. Whether you are looking for a familiar and friendly atmosphere or a combination of esquesite international food flavours and good price....this place has it all!

I will recomend it to everyone visiting Portugal or even to the Portuguese people!

3  Thank ManuelaSeixal
There are newer reviews for Quadrado

Reviewed January 22, 2012

A Restaurant like this one is definitely a Must Repeat experience. Combinining European fusion and even Vegetarian food !
The food is Great and the presentation is equally Great! But add to that the happy personalities of the Staff from the Owner down to the cook and even the cooks helpers.....
To this add the Restaurant Decor which is very Modern and even with a kind of peaceful setting! This was a great night and I must Thank my friends who took us there and Mr Slavo (the owner) who had such a vision.
I Thank You and the people from Nazare must do the same.
Best Wishes and until next time (hopefully soon)

4  Thank ManuelaSeixal
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Nice menu, good selection of meat, fish or tapas.
Try the crepes for dessert, filled with ice cream, to die for!
For wine, nice selection of Portuguese red wines, I never tried before and it was good.

Also the staff are very pleasant, always checking if the food is ok. Nice to feel welcomed!!

3  Thank Whisky747
Reviewed November 19, 2011

It is very rare that I would take the time to write reviews, however after our romantic dining experience at Slavo Restaurante, I felt it necessary to do so.

We were recommended to dine here by locals and certainly were not disappointed. As we were celebrating our anniversary, our dinner was kept a surprise and only added to the night being so special. The chef spoke to us in person and created an amazing 3 course meal. We started with a beef carpacio followed by grilled swordfish, vegetables and roasted baby potatoes. We managed to save room for our specially made warm chocolate raspberry cake served with an anglaise sauce. The Portugese wine served with our meals complimented every course and we could chosed better ourselves. The setting is warm, the staff are exceptional and we are looking forward to returning next year.

2  Thank exptraveller_8
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Great portuguese and international food "confit canard", friendly staff and atmosphere , close to the beach only 30m away and great value for money.

2  Thank Monika P