“Surprisingly good!”

Restaurante Mar Bravo
Ranked #27 of 139 Restaurants in Nazare
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I quite often find that restaurants attached to hotels aren't that good. We had landed earlier in the day from Dallas, were tired and didn't want to go looking for a restaurant so we ate here. I'm glad we did! the food was very good and the wait staff very friendly and helpful. I had the shrimp I believe and can't remember what my wife had. Prices were moderate. I have no trouble recommending this restaurant or the hotel.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We enjoyed an excellent meal here. Wait staff was very friendly and the food was all delicious. We had a lovely view looking out to the ocean and the sunset. We were here in September --- I'm sure it's much crazier during the height of the summer season.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Despite being late, they were very gentle and serve us well.
The food was good (fresh fish), but I expect it to be awesome as it is a fishermen town.
At the end of the day, i think the price is too hight for what u get.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Unquestionably the worst breakfast I´ve had in a hotel for years - instant coffee, cheap diluted orange instead of juice, cheap processed cheese....dinner looks a lot better but there are so many lovely little places nearby, why bother risking it?

Reviewed June 28, 2012

An excellent restaurant with an excellent staff, it looks good, they have lovely fresh seafood. This restaurant has everything you may expect from a good seafood restaurant.
It's on the boulevardm with views over the sea. What can I say more?