Tripadvisor

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

OMG. Wife and I shared a pizza and spaghetti for dinner and it was evocative of some of our memorable and amazing meals we’ve enjoyed in France. Not only was the food stunning, it was presented as a work of art.

A nice 1/2 bottle of red wine only further enhanced the overall experience.

We were set back about 20€ for this amazing outing. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (345)

Reviewed October 21, 2019

Awesome place. Great hospitality, Great Food, Decent Price. Much Recommended! We’ll surely come again.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Asafdoro
Reviewed October 10, 2019

We came to Blue Jardim with our mouths set for pizza (and we did get excellent pizza), but the surprise of the evening was the sardine bruschetta. When I ordered, I was expecting a plate with a couple of pieces of a baguette and some form of sardines. What I got was a large piece of toast covered in flavorful minced sardines and a lovely side salad. Nicely presented and really tasty. The pizza had excellent toppings and a nice thin, but slightly chewy, crust. A very enjoyable dinner.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Andiamo88
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

They are very sweet and friendly in the shop. And the pizzas is not expensive 6€ - but the are small and dull beyond your imagination. It’s a sad pizza not better than most of the places look in this over touristy town.

TBH I have had as good pizza from the freezer- but have also have worse in pizza shops in Portugal.

I ate 1/2 simply because I was hungry but it was a meal devoured of joy - and way to oily, I suspect it’s
From the cheese - the only ingredient that is not saved for some other time.

To be fair the ingredients are fresh.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Great dinner, pleasant service and location.
a restaurant in the alley next to the main street, it was worth standing the line 10min.

great choice of food and drink, good prices

Date of visit: August 2019