All reviews rooms are spacious spa area bright place my opinion amenities design apartment poland lake polish wellness jacuzzi
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I don’t agree with 5 stars, I was lucky to be in my life in many 5 stars hotels so my review is based on experience. In each country might be some difference with ranks, so I took only Polish 5 stars hotels to compare them in my mind. Hotel Mikolajki is 4 stars in my opinion. I spent Christmas with my family and I can say that organization 24 December was terrible. Person who could be host of that wonderful evening was missing. Kitchen and waitres were working on total haos, not controling anything. Their nervous behaviour was sharing in the air with all people in the restaurant. Many kids and no „safe” food for youngest who are not interested in traditional food. Nobody informed us how they will serve food - I asked for that information to know what to do. Swiming pool is looking more like big jacuzzie - don’t expect to much. Also gym room is surprising - be careful to go there when will be more than two people - can be to crowdy. Ventylation is very poor even if you are the only person in gym room. Breakfasts for plus - many choices. Live cooking offer great, but take a look on note of cook - if you will see 3 dishes to do before you (omlets or scrambled eggs) expect your order in half hour - no joke - you will wait for sure so much time. We were testing and checking different persons for 3 days. Lady in wellness reception was very nice and helpful - she found for our kids small dressing gowns. Animations for kids - maybe girls are to young, maybe no experience - but nothing good to say that time reserved for kids animations was fun for kids to remember. Very poor kids playroom - looks like conference room were staff from hotel put some toys to make transformation needed. Beside breakfasts pluses are: spacious rooms and great view. We don’t want to come back - very disapointing time in hotel, maybe for drink in outside deck of restaurant with a view for lake.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 4444martas
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The staff are the best attribute of this hotel, very helpfully and polite. The hotel has very nice spa with a lot of good amenities, seven different saunas, jacuzzi, experience showers, ice fountain, hydro-massage jets. Very good location on the little island surrounded by the lake with a view on the Mikolajki marina. The dinners and breakfast was very nice choice of very tasty polish dishes.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I traveled for a weekend with my family. The hotel has cozy clean and spacious rooms and it offers a lot of good amenities. There is a swimming pool from which you can enjoy the view of the lake. There are also many sound us. There are two restaurants one more fine dining , a night club and a bowling alley. It is located perfectly very close to the city center it's far away so that it was quiet and peaceful. I would recommend it for coming with family and for people who love the lake area.

Room tip: Ask for lake view room
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We came here to spend dark November long weekend with SPA. And found bright place with nice service, lovely room and excellent breakfast in the morning. SPA was good enough just the pool was much smaller then image in website (nice job of photographer).
Anyhow if you can get good price this place is worth to spend a time at any season, especially in summer.

Room tip: All rooms have a balcony to lake as hotel is in the middle of lake
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2016

we were excited about the location on the island surrounded by lake, new builldings and facilities, very nice breakfast, nice view on the town on the other lake side. The big bar and bowling on the other side of the resort, so you can admire the quiet surrounding on your balcony.
However the small issues we had (leakage in the shower) and how it was solved by the staff was much under satisfactory level. When a hotel wants to put 5 stars on the wall, than everything should be on the 5 star level including staff behavour. The customer cannot be blamed for leakage (which with a regular maintenance would not happen actually), when there is a black out in the room, there must be a torch in the hotel to assist while packing guest stuff. If things like this happen then there must be some compensation for the guest. So simple things, that you expect from so expensive 5 star hotel, especially after season (September)! Also the staff in the restaurant could be relaxed and serve happily.

Room tip: any room with balcony, the ground level seems the nicest.
Date of stay: September 2016