Great vision of the hotel - idea almost like from Dubai Burj al Arab.of course in Polish province style. Hotel is place on small island and connected to the shore by nice walkway. So hotel is surrounded by water - You can even park Your yacht and have direct and protected acces to the room. Unfortunately they started accepting the hotel guests before official opening. My opinion is overrated by they have real potential so I decided to write this opinion with excellent rating. They have to work with:
1. Night watch guard who is really unpleasant and dont fit to 5* hotel (most probably they are watching also new building place),
2. Pub which is also restaurant now and smalling bad (old burnt oil) inside and up to the lifts evemn.
3. Reception service in hotel building - there is no one sitting there for most of the time. Although service at breakfast time and Sunday evening was very nice and profesional, service on Friday evening was disaster for such hotel.
You can also see dirty dishes laying in washing room - not nice view.
4. Spa area is quite poor.
Generally excellent experience You have to visit this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mikołajki Hotel is a five star hotel located on the Birds’ Island and a peninsula in the nearby lake offering its facilities to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding guests. Combining luxury and a mysterious atmosphere of Masuria lakes the unique place offers relaxation and comfort that cannot be found anywhere else. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mikolajki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.