Mullingar Park Hotel
$81
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsterrace restaurantleisure facilitychinese restaurantnice hotelplenty of parkingbar foodlovely mealnext morningsunday lunchreception areavery pleasant staytop classpuddingchecking outstayed here for one nightresidents barsecond to none
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed in the mullingar park hotel for a conference meeting and I have to say it was well worth the trip.We traveled from co mayo which is not so far away and we found this gem of a hotel just off the main Dublin road.The hotel itself is beautiful clean and has plenty of parking. We enjoyed a few drinks in the bar the night we stayed and didn't find it overpriced,bar staff were friendly but did mix up our drinks order everytime.Our room was just unbelievable,huge bathroom,massive sittingroom and a bed with a tv tucked into the end of it.I have to say we paid €120 for the one night stay and I think that it was very reasonable .We enjoy breakfast and dinner the next day with beautiful food and a wide range of desserts.The only thing that annoyed me was when we were checking out a blond middle aged receptionist was quiet rude and lacked any personality towards us,I feel this should be addressed as its very important to be pleasant to your customers instead of looking down your nose at them.Never the less I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013
CRM123456, General Manager at Mullingar Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Reviewer thank you for your review and I am delighted to read the praise you gave us regarding your room, food, decor and overall value for money. With regard to your comment on check out I do apologise your experience was not up to our normal standards as we pride ourselves on our customer care and offer the highest standard of hospitality to all our guests. I will speak with the revelant personnel on this matter. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Mullingar Park Hotel in the future. Kind Regards Matt O Connor General Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at the Mullingar Park Hotel recently having attended a wedding there. Everything was beautiful, well maintained, clean,and had fresh flower arrangements everywhere. The food was fantastic. The breakfast was great, loads of choice in either hot or cold buffet. The staff were very friendly and pleasant and very helpful. The leisure centre was very welcome after a long day travelling and dancing at the wedding. The pool area was spotless and we enjoyed the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, etc. We would highly recommend this hotel. Would love to go back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Spent a brief overnight stay here recently. Was attending a separate function in the region. The staff are what make any hotel. In this case the staff are professional, courteous, genuine and friendly. Breakfast was included in the charge and it was top class, even if a man had a tank full of hooch the night before. The hotel is a bit dated, its been a while since I stayed in a room with a CRT television. Overall no complaints. Well run clean hotel where their staff are their primary asset.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

11 Great Breakfasts!! I was a non resident and called to the Mullingar Park Hotel every morning for 11 days in July (8-13 and 15-19) to have breakfast. It is served buffet style with a menu for hot choices and represents great great value for money. The Mullingar Park Omelette never varied in quality, the waiting staff were extremely attentive, my daily request for Diet 7-Up was never a problem, the complimentary newspapers, the very friendly reception staff, the housekeeping girl in the ladies toilets (who was on her knees shining he floor), the landscaping personnel and the window cleaners all busy working at 7am every morning are testament to the quality of this hotel and the great management/staff relationship that exists there. The magnificent towering fresh flower arrangements in reception, the beautiful candles and overall attention to detail make it easy to recommend the Mullingar Park Hotel to everybody. I look forward to my forthcoming breakfasts in the Mullingar Park Hotel. The hotel is very convenient to the motorway and has lots of parking. The landscaping has matured lovely however it blocks out the signage for the hotel especially for car drivers. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed two nights at the Mullingar Park Hotel and we were very impressed. The hotel is beautifully maintained, rooms are immaculate and the staff is friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was served buffet style but staff was available for special requests. We also ate in the pub and in the dining room, which is lovely, and the snacks and full meals we had were very good. The hotel is a pleasant twenty minute walk from the village of Mullingar and a good home base for day trips in the area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family