“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had skewered beef starter and Chicken Fajitas with a lovely sauce. I though the use of fries instead of tortilla chips was an odd yet enjoyable touch. (Who can say no to chips?)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went here for a meal on a Thursday night as part of a large (12) group. Everything was just perfect from the service to the food to the bill. The presentation of each course can not be matched by any other restaurant in Mullingar. The waitresses were very attentive. We had a wonderful night and will certainly return. Excellent! !

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a lovely meal here recently, staff were accommodating and very friendly. We ate off the early bird menu, plenty of choice and staff were helpful. Dessert was lovely.
We would definitely visit here again here for a fab meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal for two with my wife on a busy Sunday night in dominiks. Staff were all extremely efficient with no long delays between courses. My wife had the early bird which was very good value. Overall it was a very good and very reasonably priced meal.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I dined here with my husband & we brought our small baby. It was 7pm on a Thurs evening & they offered us a baby friendly seating area. We were really looking forward to a meal out so it was great baby was welcomed. The atmosphere is real cozy, chic & the food was presented really artistically & very tasty. The staff couldn't do enough for us & service was spot on. I Would definately recommend Dominick's to couples or a friends meet up, a wonderful experience.