“Excellent service and great food”

Dominik's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Mullingar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a lovely meal here recently, staff were accommodating and very friendly. We ate off the early bird menu, plenty of choice and staff were helpful. Dessert was lovely.
We would definitely visit here again here for a fab meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal for two with my wife on a busy Sunday night in dominiks. Staff were all extremely efficient with no long delays between courses. My wife had the early bird which was very good value. Overall it was a very good and very reasonably priced meal.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I dined here with my husband & we brought our small baby. It was 7pm on a Thurs evening & they offered us a baby friendly seating area. We were really looking forward to a meal out so it was great baby was welcomed. The atmosphere is real cozy, chic & the food was presented really artistically & very tasty. The staff couldn't do enough for us & service was spot on. I Would definately recommend Dominick's to couples or a friends meet up, a wonderful experience.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Unfortunately I haven't been able to taste the food myself here as I'm living abroad, however organising a gift voucher for a family member back home was so easy and the server even asked if I wanted them to post it for me. AMAZING!

Looking forward to trying it out when I'm back home in May for a few weeks

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had a wonderful evening here. Staff very courteous, personable & helpful. Our meals (risotto & vegetarian option) were gluten-free; our desserts looked like paintings, we even photographed of them! Excellent value, fabulous food, complements to the chefs!