“A Palate's Delight not to be passed.”
Review of Druids Chair

Druids Chair
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Mullingar
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pub/resturant that serves freshly cooked meals with fresh ingredients on a daily basis. Wide range of food , alcohol and soft drinks available.
Dublin, Ireland
“A Palate's Delight not to be passed.”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

From the moment we entered this most atmospheric establishment it was simply the place to be. A pub / restaurant. I just loved the decor and all it's nooks and crannies. It was immaculate. The menu had me spoilt for choice and I went with a recommendation from our waitress Geita. She was so pleasant and helpful and had a great sense of humour. I had an enchilada meal with a lovely fresh side salad . The portion was more than generous and lip smackingly delicious. The food just excelled my expectations. The desserts ......oh lord yum! yum! It was an experience I will definitely repeat and one sooner rather than later. Even himself was impressed and that is saying something. It is a family run business and this is reflected in the welcome and friendliness extended to all they greet.

• Visited May 2014

Rush, Dublin
“Best pub in Mullingar!!! ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I visit family in Mullingar regularly and I have to say that the Druids Chair is by far my favourite place to visit when I'm there!! We hold all our families parties there. The food is reasonably priced for the excellent quality and the service is second to none! Every time I've gone in the staff always have a warm smile and they remember you !! If you're looking for a warm family friendly pub in the heart of Mullingar look no further ! If you're lucky you might even spot Niall Horan !! :)

“Must Visit!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

On entering Druids Chair, the first thing that hit me was the delicious smell of food! I ordered the steak, it was cooked perfectly to my liking and also was served on a cast iron skillet. The meat was high quality and melted in my mouth. The steak was served with fried onions, mushrooms and chips, all for a reasonable price too. I was able to enjoy my food, while watching the match and drinking a fruity cocktail. The staff were delightful, extremely friendly and polite. I returned to the pub later that evening, as my waitress informed me that they would have a live band. I have to stay the pub was packed and the band were great! If your looking for a traditional Irish pub, then this is just the place! From the decor to the home cooked meals, this pub will not disappoint.

“average”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had lunch today at The Druids Chair.The pub was warm and inviting albeit a bit well worn in places.,ladies toilets were very clean but the one I used would not flush.The barman went out of his way to be friendly even though he was working alone.Our table waitress was businesswise and our meals were delivered to our table as ordered. The meals were mediocre as were our desserts.Pricewise I think we got what we paid for,although the portions were small.Not the best meal experience I have had in Mullingar .

2 Thank maria m
“PhenomiNIALL”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Today I went to see if I could see Niall Horan unfortunately I didn't but I did come across the Druids Chair in Mullingar,Ireland I would defiantly recommend this to anyone the food is great and a great price, the staff are kind,and the restaurant is just beautiful