“average but a nice meal”
Review of Brioche Cafe & Deli - CLOSED

Brioche Cafe & Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

had dinner here with friends good service from the staff very friendly regarding from the menu and food very tastety compliment to the chef :) will be back soon

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Looking in from the outside you wouldn't expect the standard of the food to be good but it is excellent. A group of 8 of us had the 3 tapas and glass of wine for 17.95 each. If you are hungry go for the nachos or the burger, they are big portions. Not so hungry portobello mushrooms prawns chicken skewers - small sizes but full of flavour. The salad with the feta cheese is lovely. We asked them to bring one portion each first and then the second two together. This was a great way of fitting everything on the table and having a lovely variety of food

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with a group of friends recently. From start to finish our service was excellent. Timing between ordering and receiving our meals was spot on.
There's a good selection of dishes to choose from, personally I'd like to see less fried options, and more vegetarian and fish choices (but hey, that's just me).
Desserts were okay. Chocolate fondant came served with a cookie on top, fruit salad and ice cream on the side and on a bed of stewed fruit. It was dry and lacked a gooey centre, so maybe chef was trying to compensate!!
Atmosphere is lovely. Perfect spot for either a group or an evening for two. Will happily return.

1  Thank Angeld62
Reviewed July 30, 2013

To me it is not quite a tapas menu, the portions are too big and too expensive to be authentic tapas but that said the food is very tasty.
I dined with 5 girlfriends and we had a choice of 3 tapas meals and a glass of wine for €17. I went for Brie, chicken skewers and potato cubes. The problem with the portions are the tables struggle a lil to fit it all in. The Brie was yum and came with onion jelly and salad, the skewers were nice but maybe needed a bit more of a kick of flavour for my palette and the potato cubes come with shredded bacon and fried egg. No need for the egg but the bacon is a nice addition.
I would certainly recommend brioche as it has a lovely atmosphere, the service was a wee bit slow but I think it was just inexperience on behalf of our young waitress, she didn't really look around as we were trying to get her attention.
If I could recommend anything to brioche it would be to half the portion sizes and the plates and half the price of each and then it would be tapas and you could try more variety of dishes as for me at the moment the dishes are starter sizes too big for tapas.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great choice of dishes, and the early bird of three tapas and wine for under 18 is superb value.. Very chilled and homely atmosphere.. Well presented dishes.. the prawns were delicious! will definitely be back