“Very pricey !!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: info@mrwongs.ie & 044 93 44778
“Very pricey !!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Visited here at 5.30pm on Sept 25th. As another Reviewer said, the Aromatic Duck was mushy and quite tasteless. But for me the big issue was the overall cost and being charged for every single item, incl. the rice. Normally the main course price includes for the rice. When and if you visit this eatery, be careful of everything you order or it will dig deeply into your wallet !

Dublin, Ireland
“Mr. Wong got it "Wrong"”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I wrote a favourable review of this chinese resteraunt before but we had a bad experience last week. We all noticed a major drop in the quality of the food. I had tha "crispy aromaticduck" well it was neither crispy or aromatic "soggy and tastelss" would be a far better discription for what I got. Usually its the crispy skin that gives the destinctive crispy form and taste but guess what there was no skin just shredded up soft soggy stuff. I had so called chinese vegatables and they were just as soggy and the serving dish had about an inch of water in, and they were cold too. We found it quiet expensive to boot. None of us would ever go back to Mr. Wong again I'm afraid he got it Wrong on this occaision.

• Visited August 2012
Province of Leinster, Ireland
“The best Chinese food about.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This beautiful restaurant in the Mullingar Park Hotel complex has the best Chinese food going. A very comprehensive menu a la carte or a very good value buffet - take your pick. Service is excellent and your food will be served when you want it - not when the kitchen decides you should have it. Long and lingering meals are possible - just ask. We have been here a number of times and the quality is very consistent.

Visited April 2012
Ireland
“Awful!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Chewy chewy meat. Not even sure if it was real chicken. Rice that tasted microwaved. Food came out in less then five minutes. Not a good sign!

2 Thank lulu0602
Mullingar, Ireland
“Take away made me sick”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I got a takeaway chicken fried rice which I shared with my sister, we were both sick after eating this. My brother and father had sweet and sour chicken with rice which they though was lovely and they both felt fine afterwards.

2 Thank o b