“Supreme fillet steak”

Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Mullingar
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open 7 days per week JP's Steak House Italian Restaurant provides the very best cuisine in Irish Steak and local fresh ingredients. All of our meat is from An Bord Bia approved suppliers and is hung for a minimum of 21 days for maximum tenderness. All of our meat dishes contain mince made in house from the off cuts of Fillet and Sirloin steak. Our 100% steak mince is used in our Fresh Lasagne, Home Made Burgers and Bolognese sauces. We also have a wide-ranging menu for Vegetarians and Gluten Free options for Celiac requirements on all of our dishes except Pizza and Pasta. Seating capacity for up to 70 people open 7 days per week. Takeaway menu also available. Wheelchair Access & Facilities.
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Really great experience superb food from garlic mushrooms starter to a cool ice cream desert ,my partner really enjoyed her lasagne,with an nice Spanish wine ,on a previous visit ,I found the starter a little cool,but not this time ,it was perfect ,the fillet steak was superb served with mash and mushroom and onion,with a side of vegetables,very nicely cooked.Our meal including wine ,Irish coffee,was priced at 90euro ,not the cheapest but really good.

1  Thank paul585

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We booked a table for 8pm for dinner last week. There was confusion at the start regarding our table but we got seated in a nice manner by a kind waitress. Our order was taken promptly and we ordered starters and main courses and a bottle of wine. We waited nearly an hour for our starters which was quite disappointing. There seemed to be some confusion with our order. Our meals were lovely and hot and I would recommend the steak. The wine was lovely and the two young waitresses that looked after us were very apologetic over the delay of our starters and were also very helpful.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

My partner and I visited here Sat night and from the word go we found it lovely. Both our startere were gorgeous (brie cheese and grilled cajun chicken). I had steak on the stone which was simply delicious and my partner opted for the t bone steak and was very impressed and very happily full! We shared the apple sponge cake and washed it down with an americano each. I also enjoyed a glass of their house red (a sheraz) which was nice but slightly cold (but I didn't leave any!)

Reviewed January 7, 2018

This place has many great reviews and that is why we went here but unfortunately we don’t feel the same.
I had chicken wings to start which were 6 of the smallest wings you can imagine and just with some sauce poured over them. Apparently Jack Daniels sauce.
After a very long wait we had pizza for main and it was fine but nothing special.
On the plus side the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

Slightly under-staffed; service was slower than preferred by starving relatives. The Christmas special deal was good value: 3 courses & a glass of wine/ beer/ soft drink for under €30. Although service was somewhat slow, the staff were pleasant and accommodating to a younger sibling with picky tastes. Generous portions and tasty food. The place to go if you're peckish and in Mullingar.

1  Thank megkay1