“Great steak, good service”

JP's Steak House & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Mullingar
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open 7 days per week JP's Steak House Italian Restaurant provides the very best cuisine in Irish Steak and local fresh ingredients. All of our meat is from An Bord Bia approved suppliers and is hung for a minimum of 21 days for maximum tenderness. All of our meat dishes contain mince made in house from the off cuts of Fillet and Sirloin steak. Our 100% steak mince is used in our Fresh Lasagne, Home Made Burgers and Bolognese sauces. We also have a wide-ranging menu for Vegetarians and Gluten Free options for Celiac requirements on all of our dishes except Pizza and Pasta. Seating capacity for up to 70 people open 7 days per week. Takeaway menu also available. Wheelchair Access & Facilities.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a lovely meal here. The staff were very friendly and the food was very tasty. If your looking for a no fuss meal and friendly staff then this is the place....

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Amazing meal, lovely staff, food was excellent. have eaten there several times and always got excellent service and food.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a Monday evening early bird with my wife and 2 kids. Couldn't find any fault whatsoever. Hard to comment on atmosphere as we were alone in the restaurant but it was very early on Monday evening so hardly surprising. Restaurant decor was top class and very clean.

2  Thank tango24778
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Arrived at JP's on friday night and the place was packed! Had never eaten here before so was looking forward to the meal. We were seated and given menu's, upon ordering we were brought drinks but no jug of water which i thought was poor. I ordered my steak med, however, it came out rare, I don't mind my steak rare so i did'nt complain yet I would have liken a small bit of mash & chips but I was told it was one or the other so I opted for chips which were okay. I had a baileys coffee for desert and it was the best I have ever had! Service was poor, the girls working seemed more interested in chatting behind the counter later on in the evening. Food was okay all in all but there is better in mullingar.

2  Thank Emma C
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went for an early bird to 3 other ladies, we all had something different and all were very pleased.
Lacking a teeny bit in atmosphere, which was the only let down, staff lovely and prices reasonable. Would recommend.