“Hits the spot”

Pepes Restaurant Nenagh
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Nenagh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Irish, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pepe’s offers a casual dining experience in an atmospheric contemporary setting. Simple, straight forward dishes, fresh local produce, friendly service and a well-chosen wine list. We also offer a full bar which is popular with guests for a pre dinner drink.Our menu offers an eclectic mix of varied meat and poultry dishes, seafood and our tried and tested Pizza, Pasta and Burger choices. We have an extensive kiddie’s menu which is very popular with out smaller customers. Most of our dishes are gluten free or can be altered to suit your dietary requirements. We pride ourselves on the quality of the food we offer, all prepared daily in house. Be it for a quick bite to eat from our early bird or a relaxed dinner with friends, Pepe’s will not disappoint!
Dublin
“Hits the spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stopped twice in the last few months tip top food and service excellent especially the wonderful Connie. Had a glass of red wine and was told if I did not like it that it would be changed first rate customer service.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank ItaDublin

Tipperary
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stopped by for a bite on a Friday evening. Fish and chips special was either 15.95 or 16.95 euro which was pricey for the style of restaurant. I ordered a pizza and asked for it without onion. My partner had a pasta which he was happy with. Pizza arrived with onion. We were never asked once during our time there if everything was ok. The bathrooms they offer customers are part of the hotel next door. I could not open the door and had to pull the door from underneath and banged my head. I mentioned this to the girl at the desk where I asked for the bill. She said the toilets do not belong to them and a few people had said the same as me. I told her there was onion on my pizza. She said "sorry about that". A pizza, bowl of pasta and one coke came to thirty one euro. Way overpriced for standard of service and comfort of this establishment. Music was also blaring. I was really disappointed and feel that the girl was not interested in my feedback.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Missy1981
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian Food and Pizzas.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Very nice pizzas and Italian food.
Will go again.
Cant fault this place in any way.
Central to Nenagh.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank FawltyTowers100
“Spot on”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Nice food, excellent service , reasonably priced. Spot on.

1 Thank RickyBobby3125
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Pizza!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

Must be the nicest Pizza joint in Town!!  Nice big pizzas with all the options you'd expect - it delivers again and again - good

2 Thank MathanTT