“Disappointing”

Pepes Restaurant Nenagh
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Nenagh
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pepe’s offers a casual dining experience in an atmospheric contemporary setting. Simple, straight forward dishes, fresh local produce, friendly service and a well-chosen wine list. We also offer a full bar which is popular with guests for a pre dinner drink.Our menu offers an eclectic mix of varied meat and poultry dishes, seafood and our tried and tested Pizza, Pasta and Burger choices. We have an extensive kiddie’s menu which is very popular with out smaller customers. Most of our dishes are gluten free or can be altered to suit your dietary requirements. We pride ourselves on the quality of the food we offer, all prepared daily in house. Be it for a quick bite to eat from our early bird or a relaxed dinner with friends, Pepe’s will not disappoint!
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stopped by for a bite on a Friday evening. Fish and chips special was either 15.95 or 16.95 euro which was pricey for the style of restaurant. I ordered a pizza and asked for it without onion. My partner had a pasta which he was happy with. Pizza arrived with onion. We were never asked once during our time there if everything was ok. The bathrooms they offer customers are part of the hotel next door. I could not open the door and had to pull the door from underneath and banged my head. I mentioned this to the girl at the desk where I asked for the bill. She said the toilets do not belong to them and a few people had said the same as me. I told her there was onion on my pizza. She said "sorry about that". A pizza, bowl of pasta and one coke came to thirty one euro. Way overpriced for standard of service and comfort of this establishment. Music was also blaring. I was really disappointed and feel that the girl was not interested in my feedback.

1  Thank Missy1981

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Very nice pizzas and Italian food.
Will go again.
Cant fault this place in any way.
Central to Nenagh.

1  Thank FawltyTowers100
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Nice food, excellent service , reasonably priced. Spot on.

1  Thank RickyBobby3125
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Must be the nicest Pizza joint in Town!!  Nice big pizzas with all the options you'd expect - it delivers again and again - good

2  Thank MathanTT
Reviewed November 14, 2011

travelling down through nenagh we had to pop into pepes and we were not disappointed, mid week, and it was very busy which surprised all the family, had to wait in adjoining bar which we didnt mind as we were given menus and were able to check out menu and relax. Menu had changed from our last visit, so we had to try out some new offerings which were just lovely, such as the golden brie, porc and a new chicken dish which i cannot spell out!!! Kids were well looked after with coloring books and crayons to keep them occupied while waiting on our meal which any parent knows is a blessing!! There was a great buzz in restaurant too with great music. All in all we had a great meal, with great service and will be back again on our next trip to tipp, but we'll phone ahead just in case next time!!

3  Thank alig009