“Well worth visiting. Regretted not having time to try their wide range of treatments”
Review of Voya Seaweed Baths

Voya Seaweed Baths
More attraction details
Owner description: Voya Seaweed Baths Strandhill, only a few minutes from Sligo town offers Seaweed Baths, unique seaweed based treatments including seaweed body wraps, facials and other therapies to detoxify the body. Seaweed baths have been a tradition in Ireland for hundreds of years and are Ireland’s only indigenous spa therapy. If you’re looking for things to do in sligo, Voya Seaweed Baths is certainly a must!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I loved their anti-aging facial. Would have loved to try their seaweed baths. My skin looked and felt softer. Definitely helped get rid of pale colour

VoyaSeaweedBaths, Owner at Voya Seaweed Baths, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for you kind words in relation to our award winning Anti-aging seaweed facial. Yes please do try our organic Seaweed Baths on your next visit : )

All reviews
"well worth the visit"
"drink lots of water"
"top class"

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Myself & a number of my friends recently booked the seaweed baths & treatments. We were greeted with herbal teas & then escorted to our private rooms with our seaweed baths. First a quick steam in the shower cuticle, then a 50min soak in the bath. Our hair & skin afterwards were in such beautiful condition & lots more products available to buy. Then to my back massage: I have fibromyalgia & I was blessed with a beauty therapist called Charlotte who knew a lot about the condition. She took the time to talk about the condition, appropriate massages, herbal teas to drink & then provided a wonderful massage that left me feeling refreshed & without pain for the day something that you long for with my condition. The beautiful scenic location also enables a walk on the beach & an enjoyable lunch next door by the sea. A must do for both men & women. Looking forward to going back.x

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words in relation to your treatments and your therapist. We are very blessed to have such good therapists working in VOYA Seaweed Baths. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were booked into the baths on a recommendation from SeaTrails Walking Tours and what a brilliant idea that was!! After our beautiful and informative walk we were excited to find out what awaited us at Voya Seaweed Baths. We were welcomed into their serene waiting area and offered herbal tea and water. The staff was informative, knowledgable and professional. The Seaweed Bath was amazing. Words cannot fully explain the deep relaxation effect. Just sheer curative bliss. My skin and hair still feel soft. We loved it so much we booked a bath, message and foot treat after horseback riding a few days later. Voya Seaweed Baths is a gem in Sligo. Our only sadness is there is nothing like this in The States:( ....but we are bringing lots of lovely Voya products home! Treat yourself! We are so glad we did. Thank You Voya:)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words and delighted you enjoyed your treatments so much. We look forward to your return from the states : )

Reviewed January 20, 2014

50 minutes in a seaweed bath will soon ease your tension and provide a general feeling of relaxation.
Total privacy is guaranteed in single room with bath
Staff are well informed about the Voya seaweed products and provide samples to take away.
Advisable to make a reservation as the baths are very busy, especially at weekends and during the holiday season

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is how and where I'd love to go! I have never done a seaweed bath before, and actually wasn't planning to do one on that day.. But went to Strandhill to see the sea, the surf, the sky, etc.. Knowing I had to either kill some time in a pub or Restaurant, as the bus wasn't due back for two hours, I was considering just walking the 5 miles back to Sligo, when I spotted this gem of a place. Someone had mentioned seaweed baths to me that very morning, in reference to Enniscrone, which is also in Sligo.
I brushed him off, saying that I was too busy for that sort of thing..
Well. It was amazing, to say the least. It was different too! It was a little creepy at first..as in slimy, smelly..but hey, it is fresh seaweed, after all.
I fully get that it must be healthy, how could it not be? First you get to steam for as long as you like, then shower, with all these yummy, natural products they give you. Then you get into a blazing hot, very deep, claw-footed tub, with a whole mess of seaweed! By the time your hour is up, you are made new. Transformed. And all in the privacy of your own little room. The staff were SUPERB. And the cost, I thought, was unbelievable.
I'm from New York. My guess is that it would be treble the price there.
Like I said...this would be the kind of place, and one of the ways, if I could choose, that I would leave this realm!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words and glad you stumbled across us while out for a walk. Hope to see you back from New York at some stage.