“Worth the penny”
Review of Voya Seaweed Baths

Voya Seaweed Baths
More attraction details
Owner description: Voya Seaweed Baths Strandhill, only a few minutes from Sligo town offers Seaweed Baths, unique seaweed based treatments including seaweed body wraps, facials and other therapies to detoxify the body. Seaweed baths have been a tradition in Ireland for hundreds of years and are Ireland’s only indigenous spa therapy. If you’re looking for things to do in sligo, Voya Seaweed Baths is certainly a must!
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with my wife and baby and must say had a wonderful time.
The staff did not rush and were friendly
The charges arent steep either and the facilty has basic things in working conditions.
I sure recommend this for every one

All reviews
"return again"
"top class"
"rainy day"

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went with a friend to the double room and it was fun to relax and chat at the same time. It's hard to describe the feeling of the seaweed on your skin, not slimy, not oily. Maybe unctuous is the word I'm looking for. It felt great anyway, you feel kind of light and super relaxed after it. I thought my friend looked younger. The whole thing takes about fifty minutes and you can sit and chill afterwards with a decent coffee while lusting after their array of beautiful skin care products. I recommend lunch in Shells cafe to make it a perfect afternoon.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have had a few friends who recommended me to go to the Seaweed Baths. I contacted them via email and they made my booking which was very handy the day before. I arrived to the baths and the staff were very helpful, kind and obliging. You have your steam treatment for 5-10 minutes. Then you have your bath. It was really nice and relaxing. I felt great and felt so relaxed afterward it was so hard for me to drive home because my muscles were so relaxed ha ha. You also are given a jug of water so important to drink loads of water before, during and after the treatment. Staff also insisted on me having a cup of tea before I left which I thought was very thoughtful. For €25 it is excellent value and I can't wait to go on my next trip to Sligo.

1  Thank conorourke1
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My partner and I returned for our second visit yesterday to the soak seaweed baths and what a great morning we had. Service yet again first class. The baths are just so relaxing and the whole experience was great. We had a massage in a double treatment room afterwards and omg..we both left feeling like new people.

1  Thank Hayley P