“Beautiful Seaweed Bath”
Review of Voya Seaweed Baths

Voya Seaweed Baths
More attraction details
Owner description: Voya Seaweed Baths Strandhill, only a few minutes from Sligo town offers Seaweed Baths, unique seaweed based treatments including seaweed body wraps, facials and other therapies to detoxify the body. Seaweed baths have been a tradition in Ireland for hundreds of years and are Ireland’s only indigenous spa therapy. If you’re looking for things to do in sligo, Voya Seaweed Baths is certainly a must!
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I enjoyed a lovely relaxing bath while on a mini holiday with family, all of who had massages which they enjoyed. The staff are so friendly, and made you feel looked after and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

What a wonderful experience. We went for the double roomed bath (mum and 12 year old and 14 year old) and loved it. The staff are really lovely - so helpful and ensured that we enjoyed our experience. The seaweed leaves you feeling refreshed and really great for a few days after the bath. The Voya products are also excellent. Will surely return again for some more pampering.

1  Thank Marie M
Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you are in Strandhill, then you MUST take in a seaweed bath. Not only is it the most peaceful and relaxing way to spend an hour, but the health benefits are amazing. My hair and skin felt so clean and refreshed after it, and even noticed that a cut on my leg had healed dramatically after it. The facilities are so clean and up-market - with showers, a steam room and the use of Voya products. The staff were super professional and helpful. It's something that can be enjoyed by both men and women alike - my boyfriend was really impressed by it. I would definitely recommend trying out the seaweed baths!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I both came here and had an hour long seaweed bath, which was pure bliss. It's such a fantastic experience, which was made even better by the attitudes of the staff who were superb. The benefits of the seaweed bath were explained to us with real passion, which is great to see. It's an experience I would love to have again and I'm sure I will be back here. The steam-room was a pleasant surprise, and the rooms and facilities were top notch - all very clean. The Voya products such as shampoo, conditioner and body wash were also superb, and I'll be buying them soon. The bath itself was great, unbelievably relaxing and beneficial. I have had eczema around my eye for a few months, and the bath has cleared it up! All in all, I would highly recommend Voya Seaweed Bath to anyone, due to the superb experience my girlfriend and I had. Top quality staff and a top quality place.

Ideal after a day spent surfing!

2  Thank Ronan1988
Reviewed March 19, 2013

What a nice way to pass an hour. Voya is the most luxurious seaweed baths that I have been to and has more of a spa feel. Staff were very friendly and all round I would highly recommend the experience. Good value too.

I would have liked the option to have a cold sea water shower afterwards that some other baths provide (I know the residue from the seaweed is good for the skin so no shower but nonetheless I would have liked the option.....).