Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pratt Place Inn(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
All reviewsice trayskey cardlaundry roomgreat place to staybikes blues and bbqfull size fridgeapartmentwalmartkitchenetterallyarkansas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Chelsea, the live in manager, and Robert, the area manager were very helpful when we found we had been defrauded by hotel reservation company that had no connection or agreement with the Value Place. They accommodated us for the two nights we thought we had reserved and
Robert took immediate action to find out all he could about the bogus reservation bunch. As a result, we were able to stop payment on our credit card charge. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We always try to provide our guests with the best stay possible. We are thrilled that Robert was able to help you get things sorted. We hope you will think of Value Place again the next time you find yourself in need of a place to stay.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I travel a lot due to work & stayed due to the reasonable rates. I was very pleased with the clean rooms & very helpful staff. Now I feel at home when I stay at the hotel which is every 1-2 months. After traveling and staying at other hotels, I've found that they have higher rates & sometimes see some type of bugs. That has never happened at Value Place during my stays. Having the kitchen area is great when having an extended stay at a hotel. The only improvement needed, is better internet service & connection. It's very important to a lot of peoples work. I would & do recommend staying at this hotel to as many people as I can. My home away from home! It would be nice if Value Place was a member of a rewards program for frequent travelers, like myself. As well as a free fitness room with just a few machines - stationary bike, treadmill & weight machine. Thanks to the wonderful staff for making me feel so welcome & the affordable rates!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Nick R, General Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that your stays with us are a home away from home and look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I found Value Place Fayetteville on the internet when deciding to visit relatives in AR. At the time I was only thinking of staying 2 weeks but after my experience here my stay at this point is 2 months. I was expecting much less due to the reasonable rates but was pleasantly surprised.

Room was very clean and in excellent shape appearing near new. I have a full bathroom with good pressure in the shower. A comfortable full size bed, cable tv, heat/ac and kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. They clean the room every 2 weeks changing the linen, towels etc. Safety seems a priority with a well lit parking lot and security card access in the lobby.

The staff here could not be nicer always greeting with a smile and quick to respond if a problem occurs. But for me there has been very few. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone needing an extended stay hotel in Fayetteville AR.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Nick R, General Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for your encouraging comments and review. Our staff is thoroughly trained to provide the cleanest, safest and most affordable extended stay lodging option. We look forward to your continued stay with us.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Very helpful in reservations. Clean rooms and good atmosphere. Our employees stay here
for a job we're working on. First time they haven't complained about living conditions. Makes
my job easier in finding them rooms. Very satisfied with staff. Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

When I had my boyfriend over for a month, he stayed here, and we got what we paid for (and more!). The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were definitely clean and comfortable. Room-service only occurs every two weeks (unless you pay for more), but that wasn't a huge problem for us. The hallways tended to have a strange and different odor everyday, but these scents disappeared inside the actual room. I felt safe and secure when I was here with my boyfriend, and would gladly stay with them again! It's amazing for the price! The only negative thing was the occasional loud sounds you hear from rooms above or below you, but I'm not a light sleeper, so it wasn't much of an issue for me.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick R, General Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for your review. At Value Place we strive to be the cleanest, safest and most affordable lodging experience available. We look forward to your next stay with us.