“Good weeknight Thai in Fayetteville”
Review of Thai Diner

Thai Diner
Ranked #110 of 397 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Good weeknight Thai in Fayetteville”
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Be adventurous at Thai diner...their best menu items are more traditional Thai! Sushi is good and I love their basil rolls. We eat here about once per week. Will continue to go back, as it's the best Thai in town. I wish they would amp up the spice though!!

1 Thank PackLightTravelHeavy

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“LOVE IT!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Lunch is quick and good. My daughter loves the sushi.
Not as hot as some Thai restaurants, but all dishes tried have been tasty and generous, providing portions to take home. Not greasy. Pad Thai not as good as at some other Thai restaurants. Friendly service. Can accommodate a group of 8 or so.

• Visited April 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Everytime I come up to Fayetteville I stop in here and eat. I love their Coconut soup they serve during lunch. The Pad thai is The best I've ever had and I LOVE their yellow curry! I have a pepper allergy and they leave out the heat and it's wonderful!
The sushi bar is Very clean and Artsy. Good stuff!
If you've never been You must; at least once!

Thanks
:-D

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Not as good as Taste of Thai but faster, cheaper, and still quite solid”
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Great soups, great Pad Thai, decent sushi...a far distant 2nd to Taste of Thai, but still one of the better places to at in town.

Fayetteville AR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst place I've ever been”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

This is the worst place I've ever been. Recently I've been there and the meal costs me only $20. But next day I noticed that they have charged me $25. When I talked to them they said we have to pay a tip, other wise they will charge it even without our consent. So I had to pay $5 extra as the tip. The service was awful. So why do I have to pay a tip? It is my decision to pay it or not. I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody. They will scam you!!!

1 Thank reviewer1985