“Disappointed in one of my favorites!”
Review of Pesto Cafe

Pesto Cafe
Ranked #19 of 431 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am very sad to write this review. I've lived here since 2004 and Pesto has always been one of my favorites. The food has always been above average and they always seem to have adequate wait staff. But now (September) they have a pest problem. It's the first time I've seen this, so I hope they can deal with it. But you know it's bad when the little suckers are out crawling around in the dining area (and they are big)! Eeew!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe this place is so far down the list. If you are a local, this is one of your regular stops.
We've been eating here for years and can't get past Freaky Steve's Pizza with chicken.
If this place was in Austin, TX it would be at the top of everyone's list. Look for the "Chief Motel" sign and pull on in.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had dinner at Pesto while in Fayetteville and really enjoyed our meal. The staff was fast and friendly. The food was very good and quantity was so much we had enough for lunch the next day. Atmosphere was nice and comfortable. The restaurant is attached to a motel and doesn't look like much from the outside but the food is very good. Our waitress was outstanding, very helpful and attentive without hovering.We will eat here next time we are in Fayetteville.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

A bunch of us girls went to see the Jersey boys and stopped here for lunch. It's just a small place with lots of charm but BIG on taste. WOW, I had the veggie lasagna. This place is worth the 2 hour drive to just go eat there. Our waitress was very nice and from a little town in Oklahoma very near my hometown. She took good care of us. All the food looked beautiful and everyone loved what they ordered. Go check this place out, I'm getting the Pesto Pasta. Tasted it and it was great.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've eaten here a few times and it is consistent. Good food, not great, good location, and great service. The salad dressing lacks flavor. I've had the chicken Parmesan and it's good. The chicken marsala was good but different than Marsalas I've gad before. They have good sized servings so a hearty eater can fill up or a not so hearty eater can have the rest for lunch. I haven't had dessert, yet. They do serve alcohol.