“Very poor service!”

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Very poor service!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We always visit Fayetteville during the summer and usually stay at the Quality Inn. However, this was our last time to stay there. Jessica, who worked the front desk, was extremely rude throughout our 3 day visit.

My family of 4 was staying in one room but we only had two sets of towels and washcloths. When I asked for additional towels, Jessica requested I give her the dirty ones first. I explained we had 4 people in the room and needed the extra towels. After much convincing, she finally parted with her precious towels but not before informing me there would be a $50 charge for each missing towel. We were all watching tv in the lobby one night and one of our friends tried to change the channel to the basketball game. Jessica came over and yelled at our friend to stop, informing him that guests were not allowed to touch that tv.

We also had to get our key card reprogrammed several times and the rooms were dirty with hair around the sink and bathtub. We usually enjoy our stay here but we definitely will not be back!! I hope Jessica changes jobs as customer service is definitely not a good fit for her.

Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Ahils

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 8, 2014

the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.

However, when I went to hang up my slacks and shirts there only 4 hangars in the closet, not nearly enough for 2 people. I called and repeatedly visited the front desk asking for more hangars. They were consistently promised but never showed, over 4 days! During the last couple of days the staff just out right lied, "they are locked in the managers office", etc. Talked to Randy the manager. He just said he didn't have any more. Not a deal breaker but not endearing.

The breakfast looked a bit sketchy. There are much better places in town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank bicyclemark
Grove, OK
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am overnight in motels 3-4 nights every week This hotel is a very good value. It is conveniently located to many restaurants. I was there on a business trip but it is very close to the college. I stayed three nights in a row. My room was very clean. The breakfast had a nice, large selection.The staff is dedicated to making sure their guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay. They have an enthusiastic leader in their GM, Randy. He is sincerely interested in getting to know his guests.I rarely have felt this much appreciation for my hotel business. The staff actually made me feel special. I enjoyed the staff and felt very comfortable at this Quality Inn. I will definitely stay at this Quality Inn when I am in Fayetteville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Kathy K
Reviewed February 13, 2014

First time to stay at this Quality Inn. Was greeted by a very friendly guy named Frank who welcomed us with open arms. He went out of his way to make us feel at home. As we were in town for a funeral it was a welcome that was very much appreciated. Next morning I asked for a late checkout because the service was not until 2:00. Sonya, the desk person, was very friendly, accommodated our request, passed on her condolences and then presented us with a little travel pack with water and a snack for our trip home. Not expected at all but, very much appreciated. Was very impressed with the service. Thanks to Frank and Sonya.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Papamac5515
SA, TX
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Rooms were ok for the price. I wouldn't recommend eating the breakfast. The lady who was running the front desk used her hands, not the tongs that were sitting there, to touch all the muffins, donuts & Danishes. She didn't even touch the muffins by the wrapper, she put her hands on the tops of everything right in front of all the customers. While joking she spit on them several times first. It was nauseating to watch. Not sure why she couldn't take the time to do it right.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank K H

Travelers are raving about these Fayetteville hotels

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed one night just passing through! Make Up on towel in bathroom, which is understandable, but then we found hair on the bedding pillows as if they were never changed. Left a message for the manager early the next morning and he never contacted us, so we called 1 (800) number and we're told they had 72 hrs to contact us, still no contact. We are still trying to reach someone to help us, now it's more of the point that the management or owner didn't care enough about this problem to give us a call back!
I will NEVER recommend this hotel to friends or family! Very poor business practice!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Hbebout
Southlake, tx
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here while my daughter was visiting friends at U of A. The room was fabulous. Roomy, modern, comfy, clean and well stocked with a fridge, microwave, ironing board. Breakfast was great - pastries, eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee and tea with constant attention from workers. Tables were comfy with couch and chairs as well. Nice, but small outside pool. Exercise room, lounge and free wifi. All of the employees were super friendly and helpful. Overall, a great experience. I will definately be staying here on future visits to see my daughter.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo