“Great Experience”

Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Flint, Michigan
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was one of the less expensive hotels and is why I chose it. I did not check out the breakfast. When I arrived, the lady behind the desk was very friendly and helpful. She gave me good tips and directions. Check-in was easy. I requested a ground level room and got it. My room was clean, neat, and better than I had expected. I slept comfortably the two nights I stayed. Usually I sit up and watch television but I fell asleep both nights because I was very comfortable. I turned on the air because I am one who likes to hear a noise like a fan and have the room cold. I only heard one noise and it was after my first night. The neighbors left early and slammed their door really hard. That was rude but it didn't ruin my day. The parking lot is very rough but I drove around the holes. I felt safe. I had a refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and a safe in my room. This was a real diamond in the rough. If you can get past the parking lot, you will be fine. If the rooms furniture, bedding, and interior were newer, this place could bump up a star on ratings easily. This was the best value for the money. My room was around $52 with taxes. If I come back for another visit, I will stay here again for sure! Oh, and the lady who checked me in, brought me some of the local magazines, maps, and visitor's guides for Fayetteville and the state of Arkansas! Very nice.

Room Tip: If you exit from I-540, look for the little Travelodge signs to get you there. Fayetteville has thei...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good: Room #212 was spacious, clean, nice shower, convenient location, "Bear Bites" breakfast was fine (waffles, cereal, juice, muffins), beds were firm and comfortable, they have a treadmill and recumbent bike which both worked fine, mini-fridge kept our drinks cold, and we'd likely stay here again.
(Not-So) Good: Both my wife and I use wi-fi, and first night couldn't connect. At breakfast, I chatted with other guests with same complaint, and desk clerk said she'd phoned Comcast. For the rest of our stay, the wi-fi was 'up,' but we never had more than one bar for signal strength (even though we were receiving 2 or 3 bars from adjacent motels?). I was able to use my laptop, but my wife's tablet was usually unable to connect. In our opinion, wi-fi needs an upgrade. TV is not an LCD, but was OK to watch my nightly soccer game. First night it was cool outside so we didn't try AC, but next 3 nights we could have used it---but it didn't work. In fairness, we just 'lived with it' because we had already unpacked and didn't want to move everything to another room, so I just informed desk clerk upon exit. (Thus, it may be repaired by now?)

Room Tip: If you want a wi-fi signal, ask for a room closest to router (wherever that may be?). And check the...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David S
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The stay at at Travelodge was very comfortable. The Service from the staff stands out the most. From the front desk service to the stocking of the continental breakfast, as well as the overall cleanliness of all facilities. I will seek out to stay here in the future. The absolute best thing was how hard the each associate works for there patrons. After I left the lodge, and over a week later I realized the I had left some valuables. Well for them it was no problem. They shipped it to me within days. Thanks Beautiful People at Travelodge.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had a terrific experience at this hotel. The staff was extremely courteous, their pool was clean and the kids enjoyed swimming. It is in a great location for razorback fans, just minutes away from the stadium.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Sambocious
Overland Park
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were able to reserve prior to our arrival on the Internet through the Motel's own website.
My husband is handicapped and allwe asked for was provided, first floor, access to our car in the parking lot, etc.
This motel also had other good reviews. We're planning on returning there this Fall.

Room Tip: Don't hestitate to let the management know details you want. Then sometime before you check out...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank jcle5
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I cannot say anything negative about my stay. The rooms were very clean, the pool was nice and clean, the complimentary breakfast from 6am to 9am was delicious! The staff at this hotel were very professional, but also were very friendly and helpful. The assistant manager Kim went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and was very easy to talk to, overall a great experience! Rates were reasonable as well, would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Mandyfaye29
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were traveling with a baseball team and was assigned this hotel by the group in Fayetteville, that had organized the tournament . We knew the hotel would not be good as soon as we drove into the parking lot which was busted up and rough. It continued from there, the exhaust to the laundry straight out into the pool, the steps rusted out and busted up in some areas, not very clean, roach found in the bathroom, breakfast area in the lobby, small and not well kept, ceiling tiles busted out and water stained. Poor food selection. Another sign of not a well kept place was when checking in I noticed a can of insect repellent for sheets sitting on the shelf at the check in point. Why did I stay? It was told to us that there was a list of hotels that we were required to stay in if participating in the tournament, this was the cheapest. I should have chosen another one but I did not want to cause a problem for our group. It was cheap .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family