“What more do people want?”

Fayetteville Sleep Inn
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The Fayetteville Sleep Inn was convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was just fine. The TV worked and the internet was fast -enough. I slept well. And no one messed with the car in the parking lot overnight. We got what we paid for and were content with that.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jartrob

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The first thing you should know is that these hotel rooms are TINY! I bought our room on Priceline, so I am partly to blame, but this is the worst room I've ever stayed in after purchasing over 100 rooms on Priceline over the last 10 years. I was traveling with my three children, but not my husband, so I assumed we only needed one room. The rooms have one bed that they called a queen, but it was no larger than a full size bed. The offered me a roll away cot, but never brought one. When I called back down to the desk, they said they were out. The next morning the housekeeping closet door was open and I saw four roll aways sitting in the closet. I think no one felt like bringing me one. So I had two kids sleeping on the floor. There were no extra blankets or pillows available in the room. In fact the rooms don't even have a closet. No microwave, no fridge, no hot tub, no pool... really no amenities at all. The breakfast was okay, but limited to cold items, waffles you make yourself, or bacon or sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits you had to microwave yourself. The breakfast room was small and my kids and I didn't get a table one of the three mornings we were there. Worst of all, one day we left the room for breakfast at 9am, removing the do not disturb sign on the way out. We returned to the room at 8pm to find that the room had not been cleaned. I called down and was offered no apology, only towels. I was told that the housekeeping records showed I had a do not disturb sign on my room so it was my fault. I finally received two towels (for four people) and no hand towels or washcloths. I can make my own bed, I certainly do at home, but isn't that part of what I paid for? I am so determined to never stay there again that I will not use Priceline again for Fayetteville. I paid $60 per night for the Sleep Inn. If you bid $50 and pick Springdale, you will likely get the Holiday Inn, which is immeasurably nicer.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
1  Thank rckymtngirl
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed for one evening while moving a student in at the University of Arkansas. Hotel is reasonably close to the university and easy to get to from the interstate. Rooms are clean and functional. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel staff was wonderfully helpful. Front desk clerk was tied up so manager checked us in and helped us as we moved large items into building. Nice breakfast. Would stay again.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

As with all Sleep Inns, this is a moderately-priced hotel. It is clean, quiet, and has a great breakfast included in the price. The staff is also friendly. The location is very good with close proximity to U of Ark, the shopping and medical centers as well as I-540 which allows access to nearby Rogers and Bentonville within 15 minutes. I have stayed there on 2 separate trips and both were great.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The rooms are a bit smaller than normal. But bed was comfortable. Liked the new "decor". No tub, but LARGE shower. Great breakfast with sausage biscuits you can heat up as well as normal breakfast/hotel food.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KansasTravelgrl
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Awhile back I practically lived here for business. Good water pressure, quiet rooms, and quick breakfast items made for a great stay during my work weeks. No pool, but across parking lot is sister hotel with pool if you just HAVE to swim. Overall, we really enjoyed this motel. There is a Chili's right next door and Colton's 2 doors down, so food was within walking distance. Fayetteville is a nice city and this is a convenient place to stay close to Hospital and Mall.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn on the night of July 4th as we were traveling back home to Iowa. Sandy, at the front desk was so kind. We were first going to be on the 2nd floor but when I asked about being able to see the fireworks from our room she immediately gave us room 308 and it was perfect to view the fireworks. She took time for us and answered all our questions and was particularly knowledgeable about places to eat. Our room was decorated beautifully and very clean and I'm a stickler for things being clean especially carpets. My husband and I love the big showers, there is no tub, but most people traveling probably don't use a tub anyway. I think when some of the previous reviewers were commenting on how small the rooms are they were probably talking more about where to put their luggage. We had a large cooler, one large suitcase, small cooler, and a duffle bag besides our computer and other electronic stuff and we didn't feel cramped. We loved our stay and would most definitely stay here again. Sandy was AWESOME!

• Stayed: July 2012