See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Last summer when I came up to visit a friend, I checked into the Fayetteville Motel 6 and it was almost a disaster! I was booked into a room that to my surprise was already occupied! I was quickly rebooked into another room but the experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

I needed to go up to Fayetteville last week and decided to give this Motel 6 one more chance. It was like a 180 from last year. The room was unoccupied and unlike other visitors, I found no issues with the room. There were no roaches, no bedbugs, no stains or cigarette burns in the bedsheets. Basically, the entire room was clean and orderly. I think this Motel 6 in my eyes has earned a second chance.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank phillip8662
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review regarding your most recent stay. We are very sorry to learn that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay due to the situation you experienced. Your feedback is taken very seriously and has been forwarded to management so that appropriate steps may be taken. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here previously so we were excited to book again. We got put on the back side and we will NEVER stay here again because of it. We spent 5 minutes trying to open our door and once we finally got in we’re surprised to find that there were cigarette burns in the comforter when we specifically asked for a no smoking room. We thought it was a little contradictory too. The dead bolt was broken from the wall and the door didn’t properly close so there was a huge gap letting a cold draft in. The ac/heating unit was busted to pieces and once we opened the box, the control knob was busted off so you could chose between hot and freezing. It didn’t really matter though because of the draft. We found blood on a towel in the bathroom and it was extremely grimy. We will not be staying again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Blake, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

We stayed here for a week. The room we were in looks much like the picture displayed. I was a little hesitant about booking a room, since it's obvious the motel has been here for some time. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and cheerful. The beds were very comfortable and there was a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. This motel does not supply shampoo, facial tissue, or hair dryers, but who cares at the price you pay per night! The staff were friendly and very helpful. We would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

59BethF738,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of Motel 6 Fayetteville hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have
acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We went for the Arkansas Auburn game.
It was actually pretty good! A lot of the reviews seem bad, but it's not! The guy at the front is super helpful and really went above and beyond to help me and my boyfriend feel at home!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Cody D,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in Motel 6 Fayetteville hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

My family and I booked a room at this motel on 06/19/2017 through hotels.com. The room was very dirty with stains on walls and beds.There were burn holes in the bedding of our non smoking room. We were going to just suffer through it for the night as it was late, until I bumped into the mini fridge and roaches came running out every which way. I contacted the front desk clerk, who did not seem to be the least bit surprised by the report of roaches, and was told that since we booked through hotels.com that we would have to contact them for a refund. After returning home from our trip, I did just that and was told that the motel refused to issue a refund so instead was given a coupon for $25 off my next booking through hotels.com. Horrible customer service and disgusting cockroach filled rooms. Stay away from this place!

Room tip: Horrible motel! Stay away unless you want to take some cockroaches home with you!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Familyman77742

Familyman77742,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.