Tripadvisor
Fayetteville
All reviews great hotel breakfast staff in town very clean hotel would definitely stay here again razorback game other hotels staff was friendly a great stay convenient location off the highway hot tub front desk staff beds were comfortable fitness center home away from home hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019

The facility, the breakfast and especially the staff are top notch and the staff was super and genuinely friendly. The only issue I had was the beds were way too firm and the pillows went flat the second your head hit the pillow.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2019

If you need a comfortable bed, clean living experience, excellent customer service with amenities and good food. This is the place to stay. I love staying at Hilton’s because they are very consistent with how they run there business.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 22, 2019

I stay in a lot of hotels due to my travel job and this is one of the best Hilton Garden Inns. The woman at the breakfast bar really went above and beyond to ensure I was happy as a diamond member by having a couple eggs over easy made for me even though the grill was closed. She also converted my points to free breakfast for both days we were there. I will definitely return to this hotel when in the area, as hotel/room cleanliness and superior staff are most important to me when choosing a hotel. The only suggestion of improvement would be the pillows - they seemed a little hard/flat.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2019

I always try to stay here when I am in NW Arkansas. It is a very clean hotel and located right off interstate 49 with a few really good places to eat within walking distance. The staff are really great and I have always had any issues resolved, which have been very few.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2019

Not any different then most hotels I stay at. Didn’t think I had to pay for breakfast. Only ate the first day went elsewhere the second day.
Your price was a little high for what was offered. I will consider staying elsewhere on my next trip.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tyler W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are disappointed that you were not satisfied with the rate, and unfortunately, because the Hilton Garden Inn breakfast is a full made to order breakfast, it is not offered as part of the room rate for this brand. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and hopefully, your next visit will be during a less busy time in town, and the rates will be more reflective of that.