“Nice hotel in nice area”

Courtyard Fayetteville
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Denver, Colorado
“Nice hotel in nice area”
Reviewed May 5, 2009

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and found it to be a very nice place to stay. It is a typical Courtyard by Marriott, so it was honestly not overly fancy, but it was well appointed and incredibly clean. The room we stayed in had 2 queen size beds and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The room had the heaviest black out drapes I have ever seen in a hotel room which was nice as my husband and I both wanted to sleep in.

They claimed to have a bar in the evenings serving beer and wine but I never saw anyone behind the bar or the light over the bar even on so I don't know if that is the case or not. There are several restaurants right by the hotel including Olive Garden (literally across the street), TGIFriday's and Logan's Steakhouse within walking distance.

They serve breakfast in the mornings but my hubby and I missed it due to those darn black out drapes, we slept right through it!

Overall I found the staff to be helpful and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a nice clean room for a reasonable price.

Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tamstrat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
fayetteville, AR
Reviewed July 10, 2008

wonderful amenities, spotless facilities, and sincere service made my stay a great one. the staff genuinely cared about my every need, making my stay smooth and carefree. at check-in, the woman at the front desk, kayla, seemed rude and gave me the "get out of here" look. when i got to my room, everything was wonderful. it didn't even smell like a hotel! breakfast was wonderful and so was the crew. upon check-out, however, kayla was, again, impatient when asked for directions. in all, thank you, courtyard, for the most enjoyable business trip i have ever seen.

• Disliked — front desk service (or lack thereof!)
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank mikestarbord