“High School Game.”

Courtyard Fayetteville
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Very nice hotel and the staff was so pleasant and polite! Rooms were very clean. Great access to shopping, lots of restaurants and minutes to Razorback Stadium. Easy access off interstate highway. Would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Great location to shops and Razorback Stadium
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
Cassie I, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear Karen W,
Thank you for your positive feedback from your stay and kind comments towards our staff and rooms. I am grateful to hear we were close enough to shopping the stadium for your trip and hope to serve you again in the future.
Have a great day,

Reviewed August 28, 2014

The Courtyard is my favorite hotel in Fayetteville. Always clean rooms and comfortable beds. I have stayed here 5 times in the last 2 years. The pool & hot tub are very clean and they supply fresh towels. I like to use the stationery bike in the exercise room. Good quality restaurants are just across the street.

Dear Mandy,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive TripAdvisor post about our property but more importantly, thank you for your continuous support and loyalty to stay with us on your trips to Fayetteville. I am happy when you travel to the area; you have the chance to use the pool and fitness center. If there is anything else we can do, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Can't really write an in depth review as I only stayed here one night and, apart from the free wifi, didn't really use any of the amenities. Property was clean, staff was really friendly on check in and room was spotless.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Cassie I, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear this_global_traveler,

Thank you for your review of our property on your recent trip to Fayetteville. We are glad the property met your needs for a one night trip and that there were no issues. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let know and we hope to see you on your next trip to town.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome I received by a young lady by the name of Stormy at the front desk. Very professional and very welcoming. I loved her attitude. I walked into the elevator and it was sparkling clean. (great sign) Went into my room and it was Very Clean as well. I am thankful I chose the Courtyard Marriott on this trip and will now only choose this hotel in Fayetteville. Thank you to the GM - Ms. Megan Kenneally who I have already expressed my gratitude to. Well done!

Dear James A,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor for our property from your recent stay with us. We look forward to hearing about guest's stays at our hotel and were exceptionally happy to hear you had a good one. Thank you for your kind words about Stormy and Megan and your note about how clean the elevator and room was. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a standard Courtyard with a recently renovated lobby, which includes a restaurant and bar. I like the Courtyard cafes and being able to get a Starbucks latte right there in the lobby. If you are familiar with the Courtyard brand, you will get what you expect here.

Pros:
Walk/bike trail that goes all through Fayetteville, accessible right behind the property
Convenient location with lots of restaurants (mostly chains) and retail within walking or close driving distance
Very friendly and helpful staff

Cons:
The workout room has 2 treadmills, 1 bike, and a weight station that requires lots of adjustments and can only be used by one person at a time. The room could be improved by providing a variety of dumbbells instead that would be more versatile. Pretty minor complaint.

All in all, a good choice if you want to be conveniently located but not necessarily right on the square.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dana S

Dear Dana S,
Greetings from the Courtyard by Marriott, Fayetteville, AR! Please know that I read each and every TripAdvisor that is written and I certainly appreciated your positive feedback as well as requests/comments from your recent stay with us! Your comments about the fitness center have been discussed with our management team and we look forward to a update coming very soon in the future. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This location is by far the best in the Fayetteville, AR. The location puts you in the hart of the market for medical sales professionals and close to dining options and multiple bike and jogging trails. They have a free mountain bike rental program and a modest exercise room as well.
The rooms are always clean and if you are a frequent guest of The Courtyard brand you'll love the great staff. They are by far the most courteous group I have encountered.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert C
Cassie I, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Mr. Carrico,
Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our property. It is great to hear we are able to meet your needs for both business and leisure travel. We value your continuous loyalty to our hotel and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville.
Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My brother and I stayed at this hotel the night before our little brothers wedding it is in a great location and the staff at the hotel was spectacular any questions we had about the area they answered with ease and gave of great recommendations I would recommend this hotel to any body who is passing through the area and needs a place to stay

Stayed: July 2014
Cassie I, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Kristopherpowell,
We are exceptionally happy we were able to accommodate you and your family during such a great experience such as your little brother’s wedding. It is great to hear the staff was able to answer any questions you may have had and make recommendations on the area. Thank you for your considerate words about our property and we hope that on your next trip to Fayetteville, we are able to have you as a guest. Have a great day!