“We try and stay here every visit to Fayetteville!”

Courtyard Fayetteville
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
“We try and stay here every visit to Fayetteville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We always try and pick this Courtyard Marriott when we come to Fayetteville. It is clean and beds are comfortable. I tried to book rooms last week for my son's graduation next May 2015 but they are already completely full so had to settle for Hampton. The only complaint I have about every hotel in Fayetteville and any college town is that you shouldn't price gauge for college events and game days. College parents are poor with all our money going for tuition!!! Room rates shouldn't double or triple.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Moma3Texasboys
Cassie I, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Moma3Texasboys,
Thank you for your kind words about our establishment! I am very happy to hear you were not only comfortable at the hotel, but that you continue to try to stay with us! I do apologize and understand where you are coming from on college events and game days. Though we only have so much wiggle room towards the rate adjustments past our management team, we are trying to accommodate the best we can given every hotel’s jump in rates. Please let me know if you are ever in the area and I would be more than happy to assist you in making reservations! Thank you again.
Cassie Ingersoll

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Illinois US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a newer Marriott Courtyard. Nice sized King rooms with sofa. The hotel as been maintained well and staff is nice. You are near many restaurants in a "suburban" area on the North side of Fayetteville. downtown is about a 10 minute drive. The only ding here is the "bistro" breakfast, but that's a drawback at many Courtyards. Understaffed, the Bistro was a 20 minute wait for coffee then food. So, if you're in a hurry, plan ahead. The Starbucks coffee is really appreciated. Staffing seemed to improve a little later in the morning. While there, the coffee guy was having to juggle making coffee drinks with running to back and making the breakfast plates. Sleep quality good. No HD on nice TV and HBO was out. Showtime booklets left in room, but no Showtime in channel guide. There are no luggage stands in rooms. Nice attitude of all staff at hotel. I would return.

Room Tip: Solidly built hotel away from Highway, no room should be a problem if away from elevators.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Richard B,
Greetings from the Courtyard by Marriott, Fayetteville, AR! Recently, you stayed with us here at our Courtyard and you were kind enough to complete a review over your stay on TripAdvisor. Please know that I read each and every response that is returned and I certainly appreciated your positive feedback. It’s always great to hear when our staff has done something right or went above and beyond our guests’ expectations! This is what we strive for every day and I wanted to thank you again for letting us know that we succeeded. I do apologize there was any inconvenience in getting your coffee in the morning but thank you for providing this feedback so we are able to adjust for future guests.
If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will be happy to help!
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

When I arrived to check in (late afternoon on a Sunday), the man at the front desk was on the phone, apparently talking to his supervisor about an unpleasant incident outside the hotel the night before involving an intoxicated person harassing guests. I stood at the counter as the phone call continued, but was not in any way acknowledged even though I was standing literally 3 feet from the man, as he was so engrossed in his phone call. After several minutes, a woman joined him at the front desk, but again did not acknowledge me at all. Instead, her attention was focused on computer. As with the man on the phone, I was standing literally 3 feet from her with zero acknowledgement.

After a total of about 5 minutes had passed, another customer walked up to the counter-- a man dressed in a suit. The woman immediately looked up and said to him, "Hello. How can I help you?" (I am a woman and was in jeans and a tshirt.)

At this, I said, "Pardon me, but I have been waiting and am next." To this, the woman replied, "Well I am not even supposed to be here right now, and he'll be quicker than you." I said, "But you didn't even ASK me why I am standing here at the desk, so how could you know that?"

At this exchange, the man on the phone (yes, still on the phone) finally acknowledged me with his eyes, and reached for my credit card that I had at the ready. Without pausing his conversation, he checked me in, and handed me a key and a room number. He mouthed the words, "You're all set" and then turned away.

I was disappointed and frustrated, as I had questions about the pool, about where to eat, and about how my billing was set up.

The room, however, was unremarkable and fine. And the next day, the two men at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly (although I must wonder if it was because I was dressed professionally...).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear AnitaLovesTravel,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review over your stay at our property here at the Courtyard by Marriott, Fayetteville, AR. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share their concerns or disappointments with us. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for the inconvenience that you dealt with at the front desk.

I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. Although I certainly regret the problem that occurred during your stay with us, I am very glad that you shared your concerns. By allowing us the opportunity to address the situation, we can prevent a recurrence and a future guest’s disappointment. In addition, we can assist our associates with further training so that issues such as yours do not reoccur.

Thank you again for your comments and feedback. We value your patronage and certainly hope that we may serve you in the future. I welcome you to return and ask that if you do, you contact me directly and I will be most happy to personally make your reservation and ensure that you have a trouble free stay with us the next time. It is our goal to exceed guest’s expectations and I am certain that should you give us the opportunity to do so, the next time, we will not fall short.

Again, if there is anything that I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Forrest City, Arkansas, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a great stay at the courtyard. I have made several trip to Fayetteville, Rogers and Bentonville and the courtyard has been the best choice yet! I had such great service from the front desk, young men by the names of Trey and Caleb. Both young men were very helpful and the best of manors! The young lady at the restaurant was wonderful as well. Beautiful place! Great job courtyard Fayetteville!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Tammy T,
I would like to start by thanking you for being a guest of our hotel and also for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about you stay at the property. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share feedback with us. I thank you for your kind words of praise towards the young men working the front desk and the young lady who was working over the Bistro. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville.
College Station, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

It is a newer Courtyard in a nice area of town. There are restaurants and shopping very close and good access to major thoroughfares through town. The staff was friendly and accurate with their directions and suggestions to my questions. Everything was clean and worked in the room although the maintenance people had to come adjust a cable on the TV to get it to work. They were very prompt and able to fix it quickly. The wifi worked very well. All in all a very typical Courtyard stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear SouthernStar269,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review on our property and apologize I am just now getting back to you. Our account had locked us out and I have been unable to respond to any review. I also wanted to thank you for your kind words about our property itself and its access to shopping and restaurants. I appreciate when guests take the time to tell us what we are doing correctly so we are able to continue pushing employees to do their very best. Once again, I thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville.
Suffolk, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed at the hotel while attending an officiating camp and enjoyed my stay. I was able to rest peacefully with no distractions or room issues. It was quiet and well maintained with a courteous staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Jay W,
I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. We value your patronage and certainly hope that we may serve you in the future. I welcome you to return and ask that if you do, you contact me directly and I will be most happy to personally make your reservation.

Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Only 2 things I would say bad would be no TV Gide in room and water pressure not very strong But would stay here again great location close to all restaurants and shopping. Easy to find and parking was great. From Conway Arkansas

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple