“Fayetteville”

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fayetteville”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel was very convenient to the mall as well as 10 minutes away from the university. The rooms were comfortable and the service was friendly. The staff went out of their way to insure we had what we needed. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Cassie I, Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Lisa F,
First off I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review for us! I am exceptionally happy to hear that the hotel was convenient to things that interested you such as the mall. Thank you for your kind words on our friendly staff. It is great to hear that they were able to provide you with anything you may have needed throughout your entire stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville.
Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My sister and I traveled to Fayetteville from our hometown in Kansas City and stayed for two nights at this Courtyard Marriott. Everything appears to be updated. The bedspreads were crisp and white, the bathrooms were spotless, and the lobby was beautiful. I never once heard another guest. We ate breakfast at the bar one morning and were very pleased with what they had to offer as well as the price. If I were to go back to Fayetteville, I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Katie B
Dear Katie B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this great feedback about the hotel and our staff! I am happy to hear your sister and you enjoyed yall’s time in Fayetteville and that we were able to provide the accommodations needed to make it an easy and stress free trip. Thank you again for your kind words about the new renovations that were recently made to the hotel and also about the Bistro breakfast. I was incredibly excited to share the comment about our ‘spotless bathrooms’ with the housekeeping staff and they love hearing what they are doing to make guest’s stays better! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville and if there is anything else we can help with please feel free to contact the hotel directly.
Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel July 2013 and had a great experience. Loved the spacious room and the restaurant for breakfast! We returned to Fayettevile in October 2013 so we stayed here again. We had the same wonderful experience as the first time, but this time even better. We checked out of our room around 9:00 am, and it was all day of business, a road trip, a flight and 13 hours later when I got back home and realized that I left my iPad in the hotel room. I called the hotel and Alex told me he would probably have to call me the following day because it was 10:00pm and the housekeeping staff had left for the day . He called about 30 minutes later and he had located it! Between Alex and Michael they were able to mail me my iPad and I had it a few days later. A big thank you to the housekeeping staff and the hotel staff for your excellent service and honesty. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear CJtravalerDenver,
I would first like to thank you for filling out a TripAdvisor review for our property and more importantly for all of your kind words about our staff! I am happy to hear Alex and Michael were able to find your iPad and get it to you within days. This is something we strive for when guests leave something important behind and it was great hearing that you were able to be helped within only 30 minutes. I would also like to thank you for your continuous support in choosing to stay with us since July and we cannot wait until your next trip into Fayetteville. If there is anything else I can help you with please feel free to contact the hotel directly.
Decatur, Alabama, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I am a Marriott fan, and this Courtyard is a wonderful location. Rooms are clean, we'll maintained always meeting Marriott's standards. Staff is always exceptional. Wonderful place for couples, close to restaurants and shopping. We have stayed that this location multiple times, and will be back.

Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Byron H
Dear Byron H,
I would like to start by thanking you for your continuous support in choosing to stay at our property on your trips into Fayetteville! This is something I look forward to hearing from our guests. Secondly I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review as this is a key way to provide us with great feedback! It was great hearing that the hotel was within a small distance from everything you needed in town including shopping and restaurants. We are happy to be a Courtyard that meets not only Marriott’s standards but yours as well and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to town.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here for business. This was my first trip to Arkansas and staying at this hotel made my trip worthwhile! The room is very neat and tidy and ohh.. very spacious!! The only thing I did not particularly like on the first day was the very very thin towels I was given to use. But other than that, the staff are very nice and the General Manager from PA, chatty and very, veyr polite!! Will definitely stay again when I am in the area!

Room Tip: Ask for better towels if you happen to get the paper thin towels I got on the first night.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cassie I, Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Ninomoi,
First off I would just like to thank you for choosing our hotel on your first trip to Arkansas! I am happy you enjoyed your trip to town and that we were able to make it just a little bit more worthwhile. I do sincerely apologize that the towels were thin your first night with us and hopefully they were changed out before using them again. Thank you again for your kind words about our General Manager Michael and we cannot wait for your next stay in Fayetteville! If there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you, Cassie Ingersoll
Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We recently stayed at this Courtyard. It was a great hotel, clean and great service. However I wanted to comment on theservice provided by Persia at the front desk. She was so helpful with directions, information about the area and places to see and dine. She made our trip better than it would have been. I do not normally fill these out, but she was just that good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Bob W,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that Persia was able to help you with directions and information about the surrounding area. We look forward to receiving feedback from guests on how well our front desk representatives are doing. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard and we hope to see you on your next trip to Fayetteville!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel was awesome. It had everything I needed and nothing I didn't - Perfect! The staff was friendly, helpful and always smiling - VERY well trained. The hotel is clean and has a great location. Decent running around the property as well

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear JILevin,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our property and an even bigger thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with everything you needed throughout your stay and I am grateful for your kind words about our front desk representatives. If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly! We hope to see you on your next trip to Fayetteville. Thank you, Cassie Ingersoll