“Such a Cozy Place”

Courtyard Fayetteville
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here for 9 nights in August, and I couldn't have enjoyed my stay more! The A/C was in tip top shape, our room was always cool, which was nice since it was 95 degrees outside! Beds were super comfortable, each morning we were brought clean towels which was appreciated! I also had an opportunity to use the indoor hot tub and that was nice as well!

Great experience, I will return!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Claudette R, Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Julie B, Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel on you trip to Fayetteville and we hope we were able to make it a home away from home for the nine nights you stayed with us! Your generous words on our property are truly appreciated and we are happy to be able to provide the amenities such as our hot tub! Thank you again for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor for us and if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know! Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for over a week and absolutely loved it!!! Staff was always extremely kind and helpful (esp the manager plus he's cute!!!!), rooms were spotless, the free tea and coffee was always so good. This hotel deserves to be number 1 in Fayetteville #GammaChiChapterHouse

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Newly renovated lobby with a great breakfast area and free coffee. The room was wonderful! Great beds and spacious bathrooms! The staff was always friendly and catered to any need. Awesome stay for a week!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Tons of pillows, free coffee and tea, hot manager, comfy and stylish lobby and rooms. They made our beds every day and the rooms were always clean. They also put up with 200 girls and always served us with a smile.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a newer courtyard. It has all the amenities you would expect. I have come to like these courtyards when traveling on business. the hotel was quite full so if you are looking for an out of the way hotle this is not it. very business oreinted but would accomate families well. lots of places to eat with in walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Claudette R, Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Cooper12,
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor and for providing us with great feedback on our hotel. With the renovation this past summer, we are happy to see the new look of the hotel is something to that has been noticed! I love hearing that our location works for our travelers when they come to Fayetteville and we are happy we have the opportunity to have so many great places to eat and things to do within walking distance. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip into town!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have stayed in several other Courtyards in Nebraska, Missouri and Texas. This is the best BY FAR! Beginning with the check in and throughout the entire stay our stay has always been fantastic. We started staying here in 2008 and will not stay anywhere else. Rooms, rates, customer service, comfort and being close to everything in Fayetteville make the best deal in town. Thanks to everyone here! See you next trip...

Room Tip: Higher floors have no noise of footsteps above you...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Wally B,
I am so happy to hear you have enjoyed staying at our property time after time and we look forward to all of your future visits to our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words on TripAdvisor and know that I do truly appreciate it! I am excited to hear we are your only choice of stay in Fayetteville and also loved hearing everything that our staff continues to do to keep you coming back. We can't wait to see you next time!
Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed 3 nights here with my husband while he was attending a class for business. Nice clean motel, comfortable beds but the pillows were awful. Very small and took several to feel like you had anything under your head. The motel is in a good location & within walking distance to a mall and several good restaurants. Staff was friendly & very helpful! I would stay here again but will definitely be bringing my own pillow!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear ARBGW,
First off thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor for our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was convenient to the places you needed to go to including the mall and restaurants. I am also happy that our staff was helpful and friendly. I do apologize for the quality of pillows placed in your room and this is something we have looked into since you have brought it to our attention. We hope on your next trip to Fayetteville, we are able to provide you with a room filled with pillows to fit your needs!
Have a great day!