All reviews waffles room was clean stayed here for two nights up to date would stay here again in town cereal highway microwave dryer bedding cleanliness ar university
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

This is our second time to stay here and we found it to be a very pleasant experience. Clean sheets, room, bathtub, quiet, easy access to Interstate 49 and reasonable rates. We had a room with a fridge--everything worked very well and we decided to stay an extra nite--no problem! We highly recommend the Regency 7--why pay much more when you don't have to--and we didn't!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stay in Fayettville regularly and have tried a few of the other hotels, but this one is always my fav! It's not only close to where my husband works, but also close to Walmart, mcds, Denny's, IHOP, and Casey's gas station which has the pizza my husband loves.

They are a pet friendly place, but my dog doesn't exactly seem to be a friendly pet and has had to stay in the car at other hotels because of this, but not the regency. Always welcoming. Allows us late check out when we aren't moving fast in the morning, and has even given us hrly rates the days we can't get to town until the middle of the night.

I love this place! Won't stay anywhere else while in town!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were clean and looked updated. Had wifi, flat screen tv & nice towels, but only 3 for a 2 bed room.
The reception had some kind of construction going on with no table in the breakfast area. Asked for rooms close by each other. Nope. The motel has 3 buildings. We were on the far side of the two outside farthest away!
The beds were hard. Very hard. I had trouble sleeping the second night because my side hurt from the bed the previous night.
Get your breakfast elsewhere. There were cornflakes and tiny prepackaged pastries. That's it. Glad we had a refrigerator & microwave. We went to the nearest store & bought something for a quick breakfast. Coffee was ok in the rooms.
Parking was a pain. There was only one space for each room. If someone took your space, good luck finding another. Getting into the space on the side we were in was difficult, we had to drive up onto the grass. Better back in to the space also because you'll have to back onto the grass or back all the way around the building getting out.

Nope, won't stay there again when we visit Fayetteville, Arkansas

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Had to try and get a room on short notice the weekend of an Arkansas Razorback football game. Found a smoking room (not my preference) here. No other rooms available anywhere else that wasn't in the "hood". Pricey for what it was, but it a game weekend so not unusual to get gouged a bit. Room was relatively clean, but of course reeked of cigarette smoke. It did the job. Not fancy, but it worked in a pinch. Hardest mattress I've ever slept on.

Room tip: Be mindful of the size of your vehicle....the parking is very cramped.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AgriHawg
Reviewed September 21, 2015

It starts at check-in. I was never greeted which is a lovely way to be accepted, or not, the first time at a new business. This cheap former low rent motel of some other name gigged us for $154.57 - no, it's not a nice chain hotel, but on Dad's weekend in a college town go ahead and screw the guest! After a negative start at check in I went to use the phone about the smell of the room and the phone didn't have a dial tone and check the photo - think the staff should have caught there might be an issue with it working? We walked to the office, they came and after 2 phones swapped that out and set-up a "smoke eater" in the room that had a warning message on it that it "was not to be placed in an occupied room". I'll probably have to throw away the luggage so add that and its' more than the Omni Spa I stayed at the week before in Scottsdale. I just double checked their site and whoever "Jay" is says it's "amazingly clean". Nowhere did I see anything about the rooms smelling like ash trays or that the bathtub would have been used as an ashtray and had a dozen burn marks permanently scarred into it. I hope they go out of business by the end of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2015